Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation – Maple

Overview of Ratings

4.4

February 28, 2012

By fromafriend

I have had family and friends in Maple Manor throughout much of my life, and I have visited this facility several times. I am always impressed by the attentiveness of the staff and how knowledgeable they seem to be. For example, we may ask a question about where so-and-so is now or what they've been up to and the staff remembers well their patients. The smell is sometimes foul, but I've never been in a nursing home where this wasn't the case. One thing that Maple Manor does well is going out of their way to help out a patient. One man, my friend, "Keith", has been in a wheel-chair his whole adult life, but it doesn't get him down. The staff supports "Keith" in all of his extracurricular activities and even goes so far as to make him involved in the day-to-day affairs for entertainment. I've been very impressed with how "Keith" has been treated. The food at Maple Manor also looks good and smells good, though I've never had any of it. The halls and bathrooms always are clean, too, which is a plus when going anywhere in public. Overall, this nursing home seems to be a great facility, for the patients, for their families, and for the staff.

Features of Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation – Maple

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation – Maple

Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation – Maple is a nursing home in Greenville, KY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation – Maple for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation – Maple