Guilford Health Care Center

2041 WILLOW ROAD, Greensboro, NC, 27406

Reviews of Guilford Health Care Center

kelly2011 April 09, 2013

We found this facility to be the best nursing home for the care my grandmother needed by far than all others we toured. We were extremely please with the care our family member recieved. Please disregard the first question on the survey I answer. I need felt any pressure to purchase anything from the provider ,I click the wrong answer. This place has been a just nursing home for her. We all worry when you have to place a love one in a nursing home.

lovingfriend February 16, 2013

After a horrible experience at another nursing home, it was nice to find Guilford Health Care. The staff was very good. The facility was clean, although the room could have used a fresh-up with a little paint. The medical care was quite adequate. The food was good - I think I'd describe it as healthy homestyle. Physical and occupational therapy seemed good, too.

About Guilford Health Care Center

Guilford Health Care Center is a nursing home in Greensboro, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Guilford Health Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Guilford Health Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 05/18/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 345460
  • Resident Capacity 110
  • Ownership Type For Profit Corporation

Location of Guilford Health Care Center