Golden Livingcenter - Greensboro

Overview of Ratings

3.0

July 19, 2014

By Disappointed96

I am so disappointed with the selection that the family decided to provide for my loved one. In that I am from out-of town, every time that I visit, my loved one is not clean and as soon as I arrive, someone comes in and says, "Oh, I was just coming in to change her." Because of her condition she is not encouraged to eat or drink--, the food and water is brought in and when it is time for the staff to pick up the trays-- they do just that. No assistance for patients needing additional help with feeding and just a sip of water. I have seen the staff come in and step on food on the floor. It's around 2 p.m.--don't you think that someone would have cleaned the floors or took a paper towel to pick the food up off the floor. I am embarrassed to give her church the location due to not knowing what to expect upon their arrival. You have to love your job and not the paycheck. I think it's all about filling the beds and not caring for the patients. I see that the rating has gone from a 95 to 96. Wow! Why?

December 17, 2013

By jchrisco

I am giving this facility one star because the roof does not leak. This "rehab and nursing" facility did not even assure that my mother with dementia ate or drank anything. She list over 20 lbs in the 3 weeks there. Stay clear. This is not a good place.

July 26, 2013

By Christopher3

Per his doctor's suggestion, my dad is at Golden Living Center right now. Basically, he's got a bed in a rehab facility where they actually take care of a lot of people who had different conditions. It seems to me like a senior like hospital. The nurses check him out, sometimes, they help him walk. I saw the food, it okay and nutritious and it looks like it has been cook thoroughly. He has three meals a day and they seem to be nice.

July 24, 2012

By adam3581

The facility was fairly nice as far as I could tell, but I do not have experience with any other facilities. There was a fairly large commons area were the resident of the facility were able to socialize. This area also hosted entertainment for the residents on occasions. On the whole, the facility appeared to be quite clean and I don't think I noticed anything that was dirty. The rooms themselves seemed to be a little bit small, with a fairly small main room, and a connected bathroom. Nonetheless, the rooms appeared to be well-kept and properly furnished. All of the staff that I recall interacting with were extremely friendly; additionally, they all seemed to treat the residents respectfully and with high regard. I did not get a chance to view the dining facilities there, but I did see a meal that was prepared there. It seemed to me that it might be a little bland in flavor, but it was well balanced in terms of the food groups. Overall, I would say that the facilities were pretty good, and I did not see any sort of major flaws there.

August 05, 2011

By jksmith77

On the outside, the Golden Living Center in Greensboro does not look like much but that changes once you get inside. Whats the old adage? "Looks can be deceiving? Well, in this case it is. It is beautiful inside and this facility carries everything with it. It offers everything that I could think of if I was staying at a weekend resort. The gardens, hairdressing, courtyards, spas....the list goes on. The management and staff were helpful also. They gave me a quick tour as I did not want to take up their time as it was almost lunch and it gets kind of busy there they say. They answered a few questions and I was out the door. If you are looking for a beautiful place to stay or for a family member or friend to stay, you should look here.

Features of Golden Livingcenter - Greensboro

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Golden Livingcenter - Greensboro

Golden Livingcenter - Greensboro is a nursing home in Greensboro, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Golden Livingcenter - Greensboro for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Golden Livingcenter - Greensboro