Blumenthal Jewish Nursing & Rehab Center

3724 WIRELESS DRIVE, Greensboro, NC, 27455

Reviews of Blumenthal Jewish Nursing & Rehab Center

RJH May 17, 2014

This facility is definitely one of the best in the area. The physical therapy department is incredible and our family member showed significant progress during their stay here. The new Administrator has made many positive changes to both the staff and the level of care, and I truly believe my father is in good hands. The nurses are knowledgeable, attentive, and the express the level of care you want your loved ones to be provided with.

N.C.girl June 30, 2013

I wish we had known not to put our family member in this place.He was left sitting for long periods of time in a wheelchair after coming out of hospital and still very sick.After being there for 3 days we insisted he be taken back to hospital on an ambulance.I think he would have died if we had left him there.

About Blumenthal Jewish Nursing & Rehab Center

Blumenthal Jewish Nursing & Rehab Center is a nursing home in Greensboro, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Blumenthal Jewish Nursing & Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Blumenthal Jewish Nursing & Rehab Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Blumenthal Jewish Nursing & Rehab Center