Blumenthal Jewish Nursing & Rehab Center

3724 WIRELESS DRIVE, Greensboro, NC, 27455

Reviews of Blumenthal Jewish Nursing & Rehab Center

December 20, 2014

By Bruce22

Blumenthal Jewish Nursing & Rehabilitation had a reputation for being one of the better ones in the area. I don't have anything but good things to say about them. I have no problem with the care that was given. My father was there for three months, and I felt like they looked after him. It was a nice clean place, they had decent food and decent activities, and he was well cared for. It is a good place. He was in a single room with a view outside and a nice courtyard outside. If you have to be in a nursing facility, this is a good one.

May 17, 2014

By RJH

This facility is definitely one of the best in the area. The physical therapy department is incredible and our family member showed significant progress during their stay here. The new Administrator has made many positive changes to both the staff and the level of care, and I truly believe my father is in good hands. The nurses are knowledgeable, attentive, and the express the level of care you want your loved ones to be provided with.

June 30, 2013

By N.C.girl

I wish we had known not to put our family member in this place.He was left sitting for long periods of time in a wheelchair after coming out of hospital and still very sick.After being there for 3 days we insisted he be taken back to hospital on an ambulance.I think he would have died if we had left him there.

Features of Blumenthal Jewish Nursing & Rehab Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Blumenthal Jewish Nursing & Rehab Center

Blumenthal Jewish Nursing & Rehab Center is a nursing home in Greensboro, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Blumenthal Jewish Nursing & Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Blumenthal Jewish Nursing & Rehab Center