Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Greenfield

200 Green Meadows Drive, Greenfield, IN, 46140

Reviews of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Greenfield

Pleasantly Surprised February 21, 2014

I had my aunt in this facility recently and was a little worried about placing her there after reading some of the reviews. My aunt didn't have many choices in Greenfield so we went to Kindred. I am so happy with how things turned out. My Aunt is now at home and doing great. We had a great experience from her admission to her return home. The therapy was great and she was able to get back home sooner than we expected. The nursing staff treated her like family. They took good care of my Aunt and I would happily take her back. to that wonderful facility.

Aworkman February 20, 2014

Putting my mother in a healthcare facility was one of the hardest decisions of our lives and the staff at this facility have gone above and beyond the call of duty to care for her. They are so caring and treat her like she was their mother! They have been so helpful in providing us with the correct treatment for her. Thank you so much for always taking such loving care of her.

Ann40 February 15, 2014

My mother-in-law is in Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Greenfield. We don't like that place. Honestly, she is not ready to go home, but we are picking her up tomorrow. We were told that if something happens and she needs to come back, she won't be able to come back until she pays her current bill and an extra thirty days of service. I think that's poor, poor service. To me, the health is more important than the cash. These people will be on you until you give them the money. There was one time my husband and I went up there and we stood at the nurses' station for probably five or ten minutes before we were even acknowledged. I just don't like it. There is no communication. My mother-in-law is unhappy with the food. She has done nothing, but complained about the food there, I guess because their food is limited.

Apple Lake September 25, 2013

Everyone at this facility has been a blessing to our family. The administrator, admissions, program director for reflections have been honest and caring. The loving nature of the nurses, aids, and activity people are very much like a family. Amazing what the rehabilitation did for my mom. I cannot say enough about how much I appreciate each and every one of these amazing people.

neb13 September 16, 2013

My mother lives there and we love the place. We have been to other nursing homes and did not have good experiences. The staff is caring, the grounds and building are nice and clean. I would encouarge anyone looking or a good nursing home to go to Kindred. They really go the extra mile to make you feel at home and welcomed. -

John122 May 16, 2013

My mother was just discharged from their short term rehab and she has been there other times for therapy as well. We have always been very happy with her care there. The building is very nice, the rooms are great, the staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and the therapy is effective. They treat my mom like family and that gives me piece of mind. Seeing the negative comment above seems more like a disgruntled employee than someone who really had a loved one there. The girls know their stuff and are always willing to go the extra mile. From start to finish, it is a good experience.

Katrina Jones June 16, 2012

During my dad's stay at Kindred, there were numerous occasions where his needs weren't being met. Most of the people at Kindred were nice, but they had no clue what they were doing. The physical therapy my dad was supposed to receive ended up not being anywhere close to what they said. When my dad arrived at Kindred, he was alert and responsive, but after a month of being there, he was lethargic and only wanted to sleep. During his stay there, he'd gotten a few UTI's. Kindred refused to take my dad to the hospital, my mom had to overrule them. Later that week, I believe two of their patients they provided care for died. Kindred is a horrible place for anybody to be in, the nurses that are there, should not be, and there really should be some new management. The facility's not the cleanliest, and the rooms barely have air conditioning. The rooms are uncomfortably hot, and it's just a bad facility to go to.

preachrman February 05, 2012

As a pastor, I have had the opportunity to visit a number of nursing homes and assisted living facilities and this one seems rather average for a small town nursing home. I have been particularly impressed with the level of caring exhibited by the staff toward the patients. Last year, my parishioner (the patient) lost her son and the nursing staff went out of their way to provide comfort and care. On the "con" side, the building itself is beginning to show its age and therefore makes a less-than-stellar first impression. Overall, this is a facility that I would be comfortable putting one of my parents in this facility, but it wouldn't be my first choice.

From Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Greenfield

Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation Centers offer long-term care and short-term rehabilitation to patients and residents, bridging the gap between hospital and home.

Features of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Greenfield

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Greenfield