Kindred Hospital North Florida

801 Oak Street, Green Cove Springs, FL, 32043

Reviews of Kindred Hospital North Florida

T.Garner February 05, 2016

My mother was a patient here at Kindred hospital twice within a year's time. She once told me how nice the staff treated her. She received excellent care.The staff were very professional and kind towards me.They were very attentive to her concerns and needs. Dr.Nazario is awesome. John, my mom's case manager was also very helpful. My mom is doing well. I am very grateful. Keep up the great work.

Caring102835550 March 28, 2015

My father was in Kindred Hospital for almost three months. He has been sent there twice after his hospitalization. They had their own doctors and staff. It's more on healing time before they send them to rehab or nursing home, but they could not keep my dad there for long. They were friendly and nice. The facility was clean. It's just they cannot put full attention to patients in my dad's condition. My dad had been falling there, so they had to restrain patients. That's for his own safety, so we're good with that one.

About Kindred Hospital North Florida

Kindred Hospital North Florida is a nursing home in Green Cove Springs, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Kindred Hospital North Florida for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Kindred Hospital North Florida

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/01/17)

• Overall: