Life Care Center of Grandview | Nursing Home

6301 EAST 125TH ST, Grandview, MO, 64030

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Life Care Center of Grandview | Nursing Home

Caring Family1 February 29, 2016

Dad went to Life Care Center of Grandview for a rehab after a stroke. Their nurses were not good. The physical therapy department was awesome but not the nursing care. The nurses were not friendly. When you ask them a question, they don’t know the answer. They have to ask somebody else. The place was not updated, although dad had a private room. The food was not good, not appetizing. We just brought him food so he can eat. I suggest they improve their menu selection. Their employees should be a lot more friendly and more understanding.

lynnmartin February 05, 2013

I was so lucky to find this facility for my grandmother. The Nursing and Rehab Staff are the best anywhere is the Kansas City area. The therapy Gym has the most up to date equipment and the thing that I like the most was that whatever time I went in to visit her. The residents and building always looked neat and clean. You can tell that they really like what they do.

abrassell August 05, 2011

My father was in the facility and I hated it. I was a teenager at the time and dreaded going to see him, even though I was there everyday. The staff were ghetto, disrespectful, and acted as if they were at home and had the ability to do as little as they wanted. I asked for communication with me about my father instead of them calling my mother who was also sick, but was blown off. The facility was also dirty and smelly. My dad said it was okay and he was fine there but I think he just said that for my well being. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

About Life Care Center of Grandview

Life Care Center of Grandview is a nursing home in Grandview, MO that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Life Care Center of Grandview for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Life Care Center of Grandview

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: