Advanced Health Care of Glendale

16825 North 63rd Avenue, Glendale, AZ, 85306

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Advanced Health Care of Glendale

HonestAbe June 05, 2014

If your loved one needs any therapy while at this facility RUN the other way. The therapists are very negative (especially Sheryl) and clearly have no interest in being kind. She is a bully and the therapy room was depressing. My dad has made very little progress and he feels very depressed. The doc has not called back after leaving five messages. This place is pretty, but do not be fooled. The evening nurses try to make up for the negative aspects. Overall, however, this place is to be avoided.

accountant October 22, 2013

Just had my mom transported from Advanced Health Care by the Glendale Fire Department to John C. Lincoln emergency room. The d├ęcor is beautiful however it did not match the level of service. The admitting folks at the new center had to call our family for clarification of medications as Advanced Health Care's doctor's had three different orders and what medications my mom was or was not receiving and could not be determined (File was a mess). I know there is no perfect place but I did want to share our experience as a family with anyone considering this facility. There is a reason why they only accept Medicare Primary, this place is a money grab. Check your billing to ensure the services they are billing Medicare were actually performed. One of nurses informed us that on Sunday my mother had seen a doctor. My family was at that center almost all day Sunday and never had a doctor come in her room. We asked our mom and she said "no she had not seen a doctor". I called to get a copy of the record to see if a doctor really visited my mom. Forrest Arnett promptly informed me that I would need to contact the group of doctors they contract with for services. If you select this facility I wish you the best and hope you do have the negative experience we did.

Joce April 12, 2013

The staff here was very kind, compassionate and more than competent. My father was here in hospice until his death and the staff treated him and us very well. I didn't see any of the other residents mistreated either.

amberN November 03, 2012

My mother spent 1 week here. The Nurses at Advanced Healthcare of Glendale show no compassion. The Admin staff lie. The Physical Therapists there are very good and compasionate however since they only spend about 1 hour a day with the patient I would not recomend anyone have thier loved one placed in this facility. It looks beautiful but it is a fairly new facility and they do not know what they are doing.

About Advanced Health Care of Glendale

Advanced Health Care of Glendale is a nursing home in Glendale, AZ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Advanced Health Care of Glendale for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Advanced Health Care of Glendale

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Advanced Health Care of Glendale