Glen Burnie Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Glen Burnie Health and Rehabilitation Center

2.3

January 15, 2015

By marypeach

My mom was in this nursing for 3 years at beginning things were fine the nursing staff is not good the longer you stay there they lose interest in the pations my mom just passed away because the staff wasn't paying attion to her please make sure you keep on top of your loved ones in here this was the one in richmond va

September 25, 2014

By Richard67547750

My wife stayed for a while in Glen Burnie. I think the staff there was excellent. My wife was in a room shared with another patient. Her room was average, and the food was good. They served it to the room, but the the patient had the option to go to the dining room. They had activities everyday. My wife was getting physical rehab and occupational rehab. Over all, I would recommend this facility.

About Glen Burnie Health and Rehabilitation Center

Glen Burnie Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Glen Burnie, MD that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Glen Burnie Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Glen Burnie Health and Rehabilitation Center