Pleasant Ridge Manor East/west

8300 WEST RIDGE ROAD, Girard, PA, 16417

Reviews of Pleasant Ridge Manor East/west

DLQ2011 January 21, 2012

The staff at Pleasant Ridge were very kind and thorough in their care of my grandmother (who is not the easiest person to please, especially in a situation she didn't want to be in). Each time I called on staff or visited the place, they always kept me up to date with what was going on with her care. The campus was clean and well-kept. Additionally, they were very accurate and precise in meeting my grandma's needs and wants, as well as taking special care to follow her diet. Really the only issue I have with this facility is the fact that it seemed like they drug their feet when it came to getting everything set up for hospice care. They wanted to move her to another area and in her condition in those final days, that would not have been good for her. None the less, I would still say this is a good facility. The rooms have a very homey feel and a lot of them have a very nice view. I like the fact that the residents are able to have their own phone in their room with the same phone number they had at home. Overall, I would suffice it to say that Pleasant Ridge Manor does their best to ensure the comfort and contentment of all it's residents.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Pleasant Ridge Manor East/west

Pleasant Ridge Manor East/west is a nursing home in Girard, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Pleasant Ridge Manor East/west for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Pleasant Ridge Manor East/west