Virginia Highlands Hlth Rehab

W173 N10915 Bernies Way, Germantown, WI, 53022

Reviews of Virginia Highlands Hlth Rehab

May 25, 2012

By Diana4

My brother stays in this place. I've visited him here. It's a very nice facility and it's very clean. The surrounding is really beautiful, very relaxing. He stays in his room all by himself. He didn't complain anything about the food. The staff is really good. They take good care of him and provide him with his needs. They offer various activities to the residents, activities which are common like watching movies, playing card games and memory games, exercises and different others. They're doing a great job, nothing to improve.

November 17, 2011

By LShoe

I was very impressed when I first walked through the doors of Virginia Highlands, which is located in Germantown,Wisconsin. I was there recently visiting a family friend. When I first entered the main room, I was recognized by the friendly receptionist there. She was very nice and cheerful. She answered a few phone calls while I wait to visit and was very pleasant to all callers. I only saw a few staff members on my visit there, and all seemed pretty friendly and pleasant. The reception area was pretty classy from what I thought. My friend that was currently staying there had a nice sized room and seemed to have all of the ammenities that she needed on campus. She seemed genuinely happy there, and didnt have anything really negative to report. I also met a few of her friends there and they also seemed pretty pleased. Overall, I would feel comfortable having a family member live there at this time.

October 03, 2011

By wisconsinwife

My father in law is at this place and not too happy about it. My daughter pulled the pull cord in the common area and not one nurse came. My hubby and I looked at eachother in amazement. Not only that this is the 3rd time my father in law has fallen. His clothing disappears and he is not bathed well or at all. We had to comment about his stench several times.

July 27, 2011

My mother, now 88-1/2 lived through and abdominal aortic aneurysm and was in rehabilitation at this facility and they did a great job. Mom is also legally blind. She decided to stay in their LTC because everyone was friendly, treated her with respect and accommodated her in everyway possible. I visit once or twice a week and they work with me and my mother to make her life as active as possible. They always call me and keep me advised of anything whatsover that goes on. I recommend it but you have to be active and do your part also.

About Virginia Highlands Hlth Rehab

Virginia Highlands Hlth Rehab is a nursing home in Germantown, WI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Virginia Highlands Hlth Rehab for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Virginia Highlands Hlth Rehab