Geneva Nursing and Rehab Center

1101 East State Street, Geneva, IL, 60134

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Geneva Nursing and Rehab Center

Susan13 June 28, 2012

It's location is good for our family to visit. It's near us, just in the general area. They were easy to work with and the Marketing Director/Social Service person was very genuine and was very attentive when we had questions and didn't feel rushed. They're very open and willing to give tours to the facility and they took their time when they did one with us. That was a nice treatment we got! The size of my mother's room there is decent compared to where she used to be at, so it's adequate. I have not sampled the food there but mom says it's good though. My mom has been happy with it. The facility is actually under renovation. I think there are new owners of it so they're starting to make changes to the building which was encouraging. It's an older building but they're updating it. New windows, roofing, they're kind of modernizing it. So, that's a great outlook for us.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Geneva Nursing and Rehab Center

Geneva Nursing and Rehab Center is a nursing home in Geneva, IL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Geneva Nursing and Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Geneva Nursing and Rehab Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: