Health Center At Galloway, The Galloway Township, NJ

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Health Center At Galloway, The | Galloway Township, NJ

November 16, 2016

By Kate1200

This is the third time unfortunately we have to use a rehab service .my family is happy to say the amount of attantion we've recieved over the stay was a lot more then any other place. We had a minor concern and spoke with social services and was right away contacted by administrator to resolve the concern. Food was by far better than any of the other places in the area.

September 16, 2016

By unhappyman

It was like I was in prison for two weeks. Occupational therapy and physical therapy were very good. Some of the nurses were good and some were bad. When I buzzed for a nurse, it sometimes took over an hour for them to respond. The doctor was extremely hard to get in touch with when the nurses attempted to contact him. I also feel that the social worker has not empathy. I would not recommend this nursing home to anyone except if I wanted to punish them.

August 22, 2015

By lovemymom123

I would not recommend this facility to anyone. My Mother has been a resident for a number of years. This has been, by far, the worst experience of my life. There is neither accountability nor compassion necessary to give your loved one any type of quality of life. The care is sub-par. We are presently searching for a new home for her.

May 06, 2014

By Yitz

Our close relative stayed here and for years and we always enjoyed the beautiful grounds and pleasant atmosphere. We were happy with their rehabilitation services and their staff overall.

About Health Center At Galloway, The

Health Center At Galloway, The is a nursing home in Galloway Township, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Health Center At Galloway, The for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Health Center At Galloway, The