Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

214 West Jimmie Leeds Road, Galloway, NJ, 08205

Reviews of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

May 30, 2017

By anonymous-p

I was a patient at this home from beginning of December to the end of February. I opted to return to this rehab because the physical therapy department was great. They taught me to walk again. Cindy in the dining room was a blessing to all she served. I will miss her. i will be back if needed.

May 17, 2017

By ronald-e

Excellent rehab facility for our loved one. We looked at a few other rehabilitation centers in the Galloway area and when we toured Royal Suites, we knew we found the right place. The facility is recently renovated and the staff were all attentive and professional. The rehab was extensive and that was our most important measure, because we wanted to get home as soon as possible. They made it happen.

May 16, 2017

By betsie-runner

I was extremely happy with the care provided by the Royal Suites Nursing and Rehabilitation center. I found their facility to be extremely clean and the staff extremely competent and caring and compassionate. I would definitely recommend their facility for Rehab in Galloway, NJ

April 25, 2017

By Norma M

I was generally pleased with the Royal Suites and how they addressed the rehab requirements during my stay. Some of the aides were very helpful as well. The facility is well maintained and the rooms are well appointed.

November 02, 2016

By dissapointed daughter

My mother was there its clean but you better go every day to make sure she is taken care of most of the staff are very nice but they are terribly under staffed ! My mother passed away there on a weekend where they are really understaffed I barely knew any of the staff . After wards not one person from this facility called us do send condolences . All about money when your gone you are forgotten !

January 01, 2016

By Caring Daughter107604950

For the most part, my mother's stay in Royal Suites Healthcare and Rehabilitation is fine. Nursing is wonderful. There are some wonderful aides and there are also some terrible ones. The rooms are big and spacious. Their dining room is nowhere near a five star dining as opposed to what they have said to me over the phone. The food is not that good. Yes, it is edible but there are days when my mom doesn't like the food. Good thing is that they are trying to improve on it now. They play bingo and sometimes they have karaoke. They also watch movies and sometimes they have nail and hair salon too. They have things for special occasions as well. I just really think that they need to have more aides for the residents.

June 29, 2015

Royal Suites Health Care & Rehabilitation Center was very patient with my sister-in-law. She is a difficult person; she has some emotional or mental issues. She would call the police in the middle of the night; she was on that buzzer constantly. I think they did their best. I’ve heard some pros and cons about this place. They got her into rehab every day; it seemed like the therapy was good. From what I saw, it was clean and bright, but the food was very mediocre. Breakfast wasn’t good at all, but the people were as nice as they could be. It was a lot better than what I had anticipated; there was a beautiful lobby area, and the rooms were cheerful and nicer than regular hospital rooms.

January 13, 2015

By Jennie2010

No checks and balances as incorrect medications provided. Different responses depending on to whom you speak. No review of medications with family upon entrance. No cell phone service. Very little stimulation for patients. Staff is friendly but seriously overworked and Royal Suites is understaffed.

September 13, 2012

By Jacob Smith

I have never been impressed with Royal Suites as a whole. My grandmother's needs are consistently ignored, sometimes resulting in health issues. In fact, if not for my family's almost daily visits to the facility, I would fear for my grandmother's safety in staying in such a place. The facilities themselves are mediocre at best, and the halls tend to have a foul, unclean odor. The rooms have a cold, hospital look and feel to them, and I feel as though the facility could benefit from a remodeling. The staff at Royal Suites, while generally friendly, seems to lack motivation and comes off as quite lazy. For the amount of money that is paid to Royal Suites on a monthly basis, one would assume that the conditions and overall care given would be top notch. Unfortunately, Royal Suites falls very short of that. Overall, I would not recommend this facility to anyone, and would like the move my grandmother to a different nursing home.

Photos of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

Features of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

• Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites.

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Psychiatric Care
  • Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Home Sale Assistance

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

Royal Suites is a comprehensive healthcare center, providing excellence in long-term care and Alzheimer's/dementia care, as well as full range of post-surgical and rehabilitative services, including physical, occupational, and speech therapies. We have helped so many patients who have regained their health, function, and mobility at Royal Suites.

Additionally, Royal Suites offers Respite and Palliative care. If you or someone you love needs rehabilitative or long-term care, Royal Suites is Atlantic County's premier healthcare center!

For people who appreciate the finer things in life, Royal Suites is the healthcare center of choice.

Map of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation