Gainesville Health and Rehabilitation Center

7501 HERITAGE VILLAGE PLAZA, Gainesville, VA, 20155

Reviews of Gainesville Health and Rehabilitation Center

C Martin August 23, 2011

This is a patient care facility for the elderly. I do not recommend this place because the nursing aides and assistants seem very overwhelmed and too busy to deal with the patients. Often the patients can be seen waiting in their wheelchairs in the hallways for extended periods. There doesn't seem to be activities for the residents that are bed-bound and this makes me concerned about the patients developing bed sores. I used to visit a fellow parishioner at this facility and he would appear to be untidy and not very clean. His shirt would be full of stains and his urine bag was full. Once I inquired from one of the nursing assistants about what the ratio of nursing staff to patient ration was, and she told me she wasn't sure, "...maybe about 12-14 residents to 1 of us, I think". I just shook my head!

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Gainesville Health and Rehabilitation Center

Gainesville Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Gainesville, VA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Gainesville Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Gainesville Health and Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/01/17)

• Overall: