The Oaks at Limestone

2560 FLINTRIDGE ROAD, Gainesville, GA, 30501

Reviews of The Oaks at Limestone

BKDPL May 31, 2015

All the reviews on this facility appear to be from the Rehab Facility, and none from the "skilled" nursing halls. My mom started off in the Rehab section and the care was acceptable. She has now been on the Nursing floor for 2+ years. It's horrible. The staff is so insufficient, there's no way anyone gets the care needed. Very few of the staff are worthy of being called "skilled", and the few that were qualified have left. The CNA's are not only without a clue, but most simply don't care. Again, the ones worthy of the title "Certified" have left telling me they are both underpaid and overworked. The only reason I keep my mom there is that she's close enough for me to check on her constantly and I don't think moving her would benefit her emotionally due to the change to something new. It's so sad to get to this age in life, pay an enormous price to stay in a place is is for the most part a whitewashed joke. I would not recommend this facility to anyone.

barbbar April 29, 2015

My husband was a resident. The staff was great, physical therapy was wonderful and overall a nice place. The food was not the greatest but home food wouldn't be either cooked healthy and the amounts etc. that they cook there. It is a nice place. Barb

lilyana April 23, 2014

WORST FAUCILITY staff is friendly , however, many are not trained as they should be. Many did not even know how to do a board transfer from wheelchair to bed. Pretty badly patient is training staff. Food was absolutely horrible. If you don't have someone to bring you food. This is definitely not the place to go. Had 2 decent meals and was at facility over 2 weeks. Strongly not recommended.

Karen75241350 November 26, 2013

My father is currently in a rehab facility at The Oaks at Limestone. This nursing home has been really clean as far as I can tell. I would probably recommend this place. Dad has been there for a couple of months now. They do offer services that you could expect in any nursing home. They have physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, and medication management. I would say though that whenever I call to talk with somebody there, say their physical therapists, the medication people, or the director, they all spend the time on the phone with me. Their physical therapists, I feel, actually really have their hearts into what they do. As a whole, they really are trying to help. Regarding accommodations, he has enough space in his room even though he shares it with another person. However, he hates the food they serve for him there. It's scrambled egg everyday and they're cold. So food wise, he hasn't said that he liked anything but then again, he is on mechanical diet, which is no fun for anybody.

Carol37 June 27, 2013

My mother was in The Oaks at Limestone for a rehab. I admired their staff and the cleanliness of the place. Also the facility looks nice. The best thing about this facility is the staff. Everybody is very nice and informative. They are well dressed and they are willing to help you with your questions. The rooms are nice and well-decorated. It is a lot like home. I wasn't there all the time so I cannot say what type of activities they had there, but I did like the way they offered mother to do stuff. If I have to put her in a nursing home, that would be the one that I would suggest.

About The Oaks at Limestone

The Oaks at Limestone is a nursing home in Gainesville, GA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact The Oaks at Limestone for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Oaks at Limestone

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: