The Oaks at Limestone

2560 FLINTRIDGE ROAD, Gainesville, GA, 30501

Reviews of The Oaks at Limestone

Karen75241350 November 26, 2013

My father is currently in a rehab facility at The Oaks at Limestone. This nursing home has been really clean as far as I can tell. I would probably recommend this place. Dad has been there for a couple of months now. They do offer services that you could expect in any nursing home. They have physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, and medication management. I would say though that whenever I call to talk with somebody there, say their physical therapists, the medication people, or the director, they all spend the time on the phone with me. Their physical therapists, I feel, actually really have their hearts into what they do. As a whole, they really are trying to help. Regarding accommodations, he has enough space in his room even though he shares it with another person. However, he hates the food they serve for him there. It's scrambled egg everyday and they're cold. So food wise, he hasn't said that he liked anything but then again, he is on mechanical diet, which is no fun for anybody.

Carol37 June 27, 2013

My mother was in The Oaks at Limestone for a rehab. I admired their staff and the cleanliness of the place. Also the facility looks nice. The best thing about this facility is the staff. Everybody is very nice and informative. They are well dressed and they are willing to help you with your questions. The rooms are nice and well-decorated. It is a lot like home. I wasn't there all the time so I cannot say what type of activities they had there, but I did like the way they offered mother to do stuff. If I have to put her in a nursing home, that would be the one that I would suggest.

About The Oaks at Limestone

The Oaks at Limestone is a nursing home in Gainesville, GA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact The Oaks at Limestone for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Oaks at Limestone

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of The Oaks at Limestone