Wedgwood Gardens Care Center

3419 Highway 9, Freehold, NJ, 07728

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Wedgwood Gardens Care Center

D Kern October 11, 2016

Everything is cheerful among arrival and everyone is always smiling. Care is always excellent always administered with attention to self-respect and dignity. People go out of their way to make sure i am comfortable and my needs are met. I would recommend this facility to anyone looking for rehab. The staff makes every attempt to meet my needs from, nursing care, rehab services and religious beliefs.

saddened relative July 26, 2016

Wedgwood was a good option for my relative when her health was fairly stable and she could address her own personal needs independently. Unfortunately the medical staff was very insensitive about pain relief when her illness became terminal. Due to understaffing, she did not get adequate attention in her last weeks.

MG35 January 27, 2016

Everyone at Wedgwood Gardens elevated any fears i had coming in to a facility. Since my first day at Wedgwood Gardens, I've been treated with respect, compassion and excellent care. The therapists were excellent, Dr. Medisani recommended Wedgwood Gardens and I'm so thankful for listening to him and I tell him this every time i see him. My family and friends that would visit were very impressed about how friendly and caring the staff treated me. I would recommend Wedgwood Gardens to everyone.

joe.stofik July 15, 2015

majority of staff is upbeat and helpful; but a few on staff were nasty about helping resident with bathroom needs; food is terrible; group showers to residents are continuously ice cold; doctor on staff is horrible- no communication with family on meds., med. changes, etc.

Tinkk110 April 26, 2015

Horrible. Unprofessional. They told my grandmother not to call again for help for atleast 2 hours! She had a broken back and arm and they were giving her Tylenol when she had a prescription for morphine! When we finally spoke to them they said they have to gI've her Percocet because they didn't get their morphine shipment in yet!!! This place and people are the worst! Do not leave your love one in their care!

Wild Rose June 29, 2012

My experience at this facility really depends on which staff members happen to be working. Usually, I find my grandmother well taken care off. I especially think the managing staff is wonderful, and the receptionist is always friendly as well. For the most part, I think the staff here takes good care of the patients. If I press the help button for my grandmother, usually it takes only a few minutes for a nurse or staff member to come over. Most of nurses and aides are upbeat and understanding, and help make an otherwise depressing place feel friendlier. I think they also do a good job of providing activities for the residents, like manicures, old movie, and board games. Sadly, my grandmother does not speak English and tends to get very bored and lonely. Still, I think the staff at Wedgewood Gardens will go out of its way to make her as happy as possible.

About Wedgwood Gardens Care Center

Wedgwood Gardens Care Center is a nursing home in Freehold, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Wedgwood Gardens Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Wedgwood Gardens Care Center