Woodmont Center | Nursing Home

PO Box 419 11 Dairy Lane, Fredericksburg, VA, 22404

Reviews of Woodmont Center | Nursing Home

tryshu223 September 11, 2014

The place smells and they have a high return to hospital rate. The nursing team seems to struggle with staffing and morale. The dining room looked good but the patient rooms were dirty,etc

hung up on January 16, 2013

I attempted to reach out to the social worker Teresa who was assigned to a friend of mine and explain some concerns I had with my friend's situation and she told me that she didn't want to listen and slammed the phone down in my ear.

caring8082 August 24, 2012

I visited this facility. The staff was very nice and informative. They were welcoming and friendly. Cleanliness seems to be okay in this place. It was a pretty decent facility. Everything was fine.

R0ckZoll June 12, 2011

Visited this facility

Woodmont center in Fredericksburg, VA is absolutely one of the nicest facilities I have been in. I had the opportunity to visit the facility three weeks ago, and during those weeks I visited I really got to see how well the individuals who live there are taken care of. First of all, the CNA's that they have staffed really do care about their residents who they serve. I noticed that the resident that I was visiting was well taken care of. She does not have any skin breakdown, she seemed to be well nourished and groomed. Her room was always clean and smelled fresh each time I came their. My concern with Woodmont and many other facilities I've been in they seem to always be under staffed. The hall that I visited had about 50-60 people working with only two CNA's per hall and one nurse on each hall. I really think that these long term facilities should really invest more money on having much more help considering how much profit they make.

About Woodmont Center

Woodmont Center is a nursing home in Fredericksburg, VA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Woodmont Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Woodmont Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Woodmont Center