Falls Run Nursing & Rehab Center

140 Brimley Drive, Fredericksburg, VA, 22406

Reviews of Falls Run Nursing & Rehab Center

September 21, 2014

By mackaw98

Had a family member at this facility and I feel they didn't receive adequate care and I ended up taking them out of the facility. The building looks nice but the care wasn't up to par.

August 26, 2012

By playsinpaint1

I frequent this facility picking up specimen for medical purposes. They are very clean, smells pleasant and to the public they are very nice and accommodating. I will say behind the scenes the nurses can be a little rude at times. I have heard them shout at the elderly for trying to get out of their wheel chairs when trying to seat on a couch. Often when I go in I hear small voices coming from rooms with alarms going off asking for help, once I notify someone I get a response of "yes, we know." Some of the patients seem upset as they can sometimes be ignored, but overall they are receiving very good care compared to other facilities in the area.

Features of Falls Run Nursing & Rehab Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Falls Run Nursing & Rehab Center

Falls Run Nursing & Rehab Center is a nursing home in Fredericksburg, VA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Falls Run Nursing & Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Falls Run Nursing & Rehab Center