Bowling Green Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Bowling Green Health and Rehabilitation Center

4.0 6
Average Rating:
SoRoc June 22, 2011

My mother lived at this facility for several months after being released from the Mary Washington Hospital. It's tucked away in the tiny town of Bowling Green.

The facility was clean and well kept, the staff was friendly and helpful. I didn't worry about my mother's care while she was there.

The rooms are rather small, and my mom had to share her room with another patient. I'm unsure if single rooms are available.

The facility didn't have any "extras." The room didn't have a TV, however we were allowed to bring in a small one from home. The rooms had a very basic "institutional look" similar to a dorm room very plain but clean and sufficient.

Resident laundry is done by staff onsite, we were pleased with the service, no missing items. There is also a dining facility onsite, my mother enjoyed this amenity.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Bowling Green Health and Rehabilitation Center

Bowling Green Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Bowling Green, VA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Bowling Green Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Bowling Green Health and Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Bowling Green Health and Rehabilitation Center