Nhc Place at Cool Springs | Nursing Home

211 COOL SPRINGS BLVD, Franklin, TN, 37067

Reviews of Nhc Place at Cool Springs | Nursing Home

Caring84051250 June 30, 2014

We had my mom at NHC Place for therapy. I could not afford to keep her there because it was about $9,000 a month. But that is by far the best place I have ever been in. It looks like a hotel, and it's clean. I never met one staff who wasn't on top of things. They had so many activities there. They read the newspaper to them in the morning. It's like in a community center, and there's something going on everywhere. My mother does not want to go around strangers, but every morning she would come out for them to read the papers. She absolutely loved it. I'm happy with where she is right now, and Franklin is a long way from where I am, but I knew I could lie down and sleep at night because I knew those people were treating her better than I could. It's unreal how many patients they have, and they have every kind of rehab facility that you could imagine. They did wonders with her. If anybody has a parent, and Medicare will pay 100% of days of therapy, and they're anywhere around Franklin, that's where they need to go. I drove about 60 miles to put my mother there. But it was wonderful! Everything is included, and they have no added on charges. I'd give them 20 stars if I could. I never saw anything out of place, not even a magazine. They have a library where they can go and get books. You can ask them anything, you can call and whoever answers the phone will tell you what's going on. Mom was there for about a month. It's huge. I thought she'd be lost, and she'll fall through the cracks. But no, they put them in small groups, and they watch them like hawks. They have a big area, and the center of it is where all the activities are done. They can walk all the way around; they have so much room, but they can't get lost.

LovelyLady0000058 March 18, 2014

We loved NHC, and the food was fabulous. My dad was there for rehab. My dad wanted to move there, but the only room available was shared. The people there were lovely. They put my dad up and running in three weeks.

Caring73544150 November 26, 2013

I was a former resident at NHC Place and it was fine. I was there for about three weeks and the facility is clean. They have a regular hospital room. The food was good.

About Nhc Place at Cool Springs

Nhc Place at Cool Springs is a nursing home in Franklin, TN that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Nhc Place at Cool Springs for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Nhc Place at Cool Springs

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: