St Patrick's Manor

863 Central Street, Framingham, MA, 01701

Reviews of St Patrick's Manor

bostonboy December 22, 2012

St. Patrick's is where I want to go if I ever have to be put in a nursing home. The grounds were beautiful. They also had a beautiful chapel. They had a quaint pub and grill that families could eat with their relative. The care the patients receive is unrivaled. The nurses see the patients more as friends than as patients. The nuns who run this facility hired the kindest nursing staff possible. In addition to the great care the patients receive, there are a plethora of activities that are offered. Now one must think there is something negative about this nursing home, but I have not seen one thing I did not like that the nursing home did. They truly try to make the best out of a bad situation. St. Patrick's also has an assisted living community as well, but my great grandmother never lived there, so I cannot give any comments on it. However, since the same nuns run this program, I believe that this assisted living community would be amazing as well. I could not give a better recommendation to a nursing home.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From St Patrick's Manor

St. Patrick's Manor is located on a spacious campus with verdant lawns and flowered courtyards. Our buildings and grounds have been designed to provide a safe, gentle atmosphere where we can care for the holistic needs of our residents. We invite you to learn more about St. Patrick's Manor and the Rosarie Center for Transitional Care.

Features of St Patrick's Manor

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of St Patrick's Manor