St Patrick's Manor

863 Central Street, Framingham, MA, 01701

Reviews of St Patrick's Manor

Alice obrien February 05, 2016

Horrible. If Jesus knocked on the door, I'm afraid they wouldn't recognize him. Only interested in money and appearances. Understaffed and no quality control. Private rooms filled with clergy

kevinmckibben December 13, 2015

Terrible facility...Nuns were mean and uncaring...My mother had a nut as a roommate who would say Hail Mary's all day long out loud...Room Mate was jealous and would pull my mothers earphones off...Mother had more visitors maybe that was why...Tried to get her moved but they said it was not possible at that time...Peeked in the dining room window one night and mother was calling for assistance and was ignored by staff...Mother was mostly blind and was scalded when she knocked a bowl of soup into her lap...I took her to my home for the last 6 months of her life...I never paid the bill and had photos of her scalded inner thighs in case I went to court...stay away if you love your elderly parent...time to pay back for their loving care to you as a child...Yeah it was tough, incontinent both ways, but at least she had someone who cared..........

Jsmith 12354 July 08, 2015

My relative was in the Lourdes Memory Care Unit. The experience was less than stellar. There was a large turnover in staff that were warm caring nurses to a more regimented staff. I would not recommend this place for anyonne who needs special memory care. Honestly the more standard nursing home seems like it is run very well. The memory care unit is not. It felt very much like a prison than a warm environment. Ask a lot of questions and make sure you know what you are signing up for for your relative or loved one.

Marybeth1 May 29, 2013

My mother was at St. Patrick's Manor for a few months and I was generally up to see her once a week. I also have friends who have been there for as long as 15 years, so I guess they were well taken care of. They have many activities like music, therapy, bingo, arts and crafts. They also have cook outs for the month of July if the weather is good. They held monthly meetings for the members of the family to keep them track on what's happening which is very important. The staff are well trained. They also have staff that does the laundry, fold the clothes, and brings them back into their rooms.

bostonboy December 22, 2012

St. Patrick's is where I want to go if I ever have to be put in a nursing home. The grounds were beautiful. They also had a beautiful chapel. They had a quaint pub and grill that families could eat with their relative. The care the patients receive is unrivaled. The nurses see the patients more as friends than as patients. The nuns who run this facility hired the kindest nursing staff possible. In addition to the great care the patients receive, there are a plethora of activities that are offered. Now one must think there is something negative about this nursing home, but I have not seen one thing I did not like that the nursing home did. They truly try to make the best out of a bad situation. St. Patrick's also has an assisted living community as well, but my great grandmother never lived there, so I cannot give any comments on it. However, since the same nuns run this program, I believe that this assisted living community would be amazing as well. I could not give a better recommendation to a nursing home.

From St Patrick's Manor

St. Patrick's Manor is located on a spacious campus with verdant lawns and flowered courtyards. Our buildings and grounds have been designed to provide a safe, gentle atmosphere where we can care for the holistic needs of our residents. We invite you to learn more about St. Patrick's Manor and the Rosarie Center for Transitional Care.

Features of St Patrick's Manor

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 225430
  • Ownership Type Non Profit Church Related

• Resident Capacity 333