St Patrick's Manor

Overview of Ratings

3.2

May 29, 2013

By Marybeth1

My mother was at St. Patrick's Manor for a few months and I was generally up to see her once a week. I also have friends who have been there for as long as 15 years, so I guess they were well taken care of. They have many activities like music, therapy, bingo, arts and crafts. They also have cook outs for the month of July if the weather is good. They held monthly meetings for the members of the family to keep them track on what's happening which is very important. The staff are well trained. They also have staff that does the laundry, fold the clothes, and brings them back into their rooms.

December 22, 2012

By bostonboy

St. Patrick's is where I want to go if I ever have to be put in a nursing home. The grounds were beautiful. They also had a beautiful chapel. They had a quaint pub and grill that families could eat with their relative. The care the patients receive is unrivaled. The nurses see the patients more as friends than as patients. The nuns who run this facility hired the kindest nursing staff possible. In addition to the great care the patients receive, there are a plethora of activities that are offered. Now one must think there is something negative about this nursing home, but I have not seen one thing I did not like that the nursing home did. They truly try to make the best out of a bad situation. St. Patrick's also has an assisted living community as well, but my great grandmother never lived there, so I cannot give any comments on it. However, since the same nuns run this program, I believe that this assisted living community would be amazing as well. I could not give a better recommendation to a nursing home.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of St Patrick's Manor

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About St Patrick's Manor

St. Patrick's Manor is located on a spacious campus with verdant lawns and flowered courtyards. Our buildings and grounds have been designed to provide a safe, gentle atmosphere where we can care for the holistic needs of our residents. We invite you to learn more about St. Patrick's Manor and the Rosarie Center for Transitional Care.

Map of St Patrick's Manor