River Oaks Health and Rehabilitation Center Fort Worth, TX

2416 NW 18TH ST, Fort Worth, TX, 76106

Reviews of River Oaks Health and Rehabilitation Center | Fort Worth, TX

March 01, 2013

By Yesenia

Riveroaks Health really spooked me. When I walked in there it was day time and the lights were not on. A lot of the residents' rooms were dark, and they were just lying there with their TV off and they're just staring at the ceiling. The place smelled like dirty underpants. It was depressing. When I walked at one of the hallways, all the aides were sitting in their lunch room watching TV while a bunch of little lights were on and beeping where these people needed help with something. And they were just sitting there watching TV while these little lights would beep. It gave me chills just walking in there and see how depressing it looked. The nurses and the aides look like they're bored and not in any mood to be there. I didn't see the staff being attentive to the residents or trying to help them feel alive. I couldn't see myself taking my dad in this place.

December 08, 2011

By Tamara981

My mother in law is here as a resident and every time I go to visit her the staff is always very personable. Over the last few years I have grown to know most of the nurses and CNA's and have developed a friendship with them. My mother in law likes being there as well. She has devoloped friendships with the much of the staff and other residents as well. The facility is always clean and if for any reason you have any questions there is always someone there that is able to answer them, whether they pertain to a resident's care or the facility.

Features of River Oaks Health and Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About River Oaks Health and Rehabilitation Center

River Oaks Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Fort Worth, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact River Oaks Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of River Oaks Health and Rehabilitation Center