Remarkable Healthcare

6649 N. Riverside Drive, Fort Worth, TX, 76137

Reviews of Remarkable Healthcare

TXAggie July 20, 2016

I am a resident of this facility and the care has continually declined over the past year due to very high levels of staff turn-over. There have been several reported incidents of theft of personal items including phones, medications, and medical supplies as well as neglect of patient care causing several injuries to myself and other patients. The facilities and food are very nice, but the care (and the reason we there for) is lacking. Even after several conversations from myself and others with leadership, none of the issues have been addressed even though they have acknowledged on many occasions that the recognize the challenges.

Sandra116055950 November 30, 2015

Remarkable Healthcare is very new, very attractive, and pretty on the inside. The rooms were nice and private. The staff was great. The food was good, but not for me because I’m diabetic. They would bring in people to sing and play instruments.

Debbie85414650 June 05, 2014

My father had surgery, so they transferred him from the hospital to Remarkable Healthcare for rehabilitation. He'll be there for forty-four days right now. They’re fine over there, and the care is going pretty well. Basically they're doing everything that they can do. I think they have a high turnover rate, but they’re all right. Right now my father is in short-term care, but it's probably going to become long-term; it just depends on what we have to do. I’ve had a couple of small issues that they responded to, and they were taken care of. They do a good job, and the place is clean.

About Remarkable Healthcare

Remarkable Healthcare is a nursing home in Fort Worth, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Remarkable Healthcare for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Remarkable Healthcare

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: