Fort Worth Center Of Rehabilitation Llc

850 12Th Avenue, Fort Worth, TX, 76104

Reviews of Fort Worth Center Of Rehabilitation Llc

December 17, 2015

By Talleymom

My husband is currently in this facility for short term rehabilitation. It took 12 hours for the pharmacy vendor to supply the facility his prescribed medications. The food is inedible. He was told they are on a limited budget, and that is all they could o. He has not had a single vegetable in the last 48 hours. It is worse than prison food. Last night he was denied pain medication by one person who stated he had all the pain medication he could have for the day. The worker argued with him. He is not confused and he knows what is going on.

April 17, 2015

By Mark A.

Our family had a very negative experience here, including neglect bordering on abuse. When we finally relocated our father to a nursing home, he flourished. There was a perceived hostility interacting with the staff. We were so glad when he moved to a nursing home. My family would join me in giving this facility a firm "NO!" when considering this facility.

May 08, 2013

By Angry Family Member

I checked with my lawyer and he said it is not libel if it is true. This is true. My wife came here the day after surgery for wound care. It took 24 hours after admission before all my wife's medications were available, including her pain medicines. I had to medicate her from the medicines we brought with us. I once found her bandages soaked - they had not been changed for 2 1/2 days despite a high infection risk and a doctor's order that they be changed daily. One Saturday evening, they ran out of her primary pain medicine. Ran out! When I went to get our own meds out of her shoulder bag, they had been stolen. It then took them 24 hours to get the medicine to the hospital and get her a dose because of their "protocols", per the hospital director. Common RX available at any neighborhood pharmacy!!! The Chief Nurse later told me running out was the fault of the wholesale pharmacy that serves their account, even though her people gave the last remaining pills and took no action! The very next day, my wife again did not get this very same pain medicine and was given a substitute because the nurse "couldn't find it". (They were at the other end of the hall in the wrong medicine cart.) They served fish to a patient on strong medicine that had bones in it. I provided all her meals from outside after that. Another patient's medical files were left on a table in the family room on a Friday afternoon, laid there all day Saturday and Sunday, and were not removed until mid-morning Monday. When I took that info to the hospital director Monday afternoon, he said that was an isolated incident and he would check on it. I told him if he wanted he could go right now and find unattended medical records on a table in the communal eating area, another isolated incident I'm sure. I have photo's to prove this. Why did we stay? The wound care nurse and the PT people are top notch. They get one star only because of this. We also stayed because I was able to be present most of the day, everyday. Do not leave anyone you love in this facility unattended.

September 10, 2011

By Karen in TX

The RN's for the Nursing Home are very nice and do not do what they say they will do for extra care. Both shifts didn't call the doctor when I requested but the weekend LVN did!! This was not an emergency case. However, during a qtrly review I requested this help from ALL in the meeting and Not one of them followed through on this request from the Director of nursing to the Administrator to the social worker. Not Good!

Features of Fort Worth Center Of Rehabilitation Llc

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Fort Worth Center Of Rehabilitation Llc

Fort Worth Center Of Rehabilitation Llc is a nursing home in Fort Worth, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Fort Worth Center Of Rehabilitation Llc for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Fort Worth Center Of Rehabilitation Llc