Fireside Lodge Retirement Center

4800 WHITE SETTLEMENT RD, Fort Worth, TX, 76114

Reviews of Fireside Lodge Retirement Center

lirou November 20, 2012

I visited Fireside Lodge a few times to see my great uncle and I thought the place seemed just okay. It did appear as if there were a lot of residents just sitting around without having much interaction with the staff or other residents. The ones who were not as mobile did not seem very happy as they were parked in an area and then left there. I had to visit with my uncle in an open area that did not provide much privacy or quiet.I was not sure what to expect of an assisted living facility, but I assumed there would be more activities available for the residents to keep them occupied. The atmosphere was somewhat depressing because of the lack of activity. One thing I did appreciate about the facility were the nurses. Most of them seemed very friendly and concerned with the well being of the residents. I had a couple of them approach me and ask how we were doing. One of them told me how much she enjoyed seeing and talking to my uncle everyday and that made me feel better about him being there. Overall I think it is a decent place with a kind staff. I do think they need to work on establishing a livelier atmosphere for the sake of the residents.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Fireside Lodge Retirement Center

Fireside Lodge Retirement Center is a nursing home in Fort Worth, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Fireside Lodge Retirement Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Fireside Lodge Retirement Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Fireside Lodge Retirement Center