Reviews of Calusa Harbour | Nursing Home
Cliffdaughter December 16, 2014
I am a friend or relative of resident
My dad was there for the 100 days Medicare would cover he improved to the point he was able to come home. The food there was wonderful he put on some much needed weight and the staff was very warm and friendly. Not the most modern of places, but they were updating several of the rooms while he was there.
From Calusa Harbour
Calusa Harbour offers everything you expect from senior living "“ a beautiful community located directly on the intercostal where residents can enjoy spectacular views. You will find your choice of spacious Independent or Assisted Living apartments and, if needed, licensed nursing care. Calusa Harbour is the only area community offering the full continuum of service and care. As a Calusa Harbour resident, you will find the perfect balance of the independence you want and the care you may need now and in the future.
Services & Amenities at Calusa Harbour
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities, scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
For more information on the services and amenities available for the care level you are seeking, please give us a call or stop by the community.
Location of Calusa Harbour
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities