Reviews of Calusa Harbour | Nursing Home
Overview of Ratings
December 16, 2014
I am a friend or relative of resident
May 27, 2014
I visited this facility
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Calusa Harbour
Features of Calusa Harbour
Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)
- Medicare Provider Number: 105384
- Ownership Type: For Profit Corporation
- Date Certified: 05/01/2017
- Resident Capacity: 60
About Calusa Harbour
Calusa Harbour offers everything you expect from senior living "“ a beautiful community located directly on the intercostal where residents can enjoy spectacular views. You will find your choice of spacious Independent or Assisted Living apartments and, if needed, licensed nursing care. Calusa Harbour is the only area community offering the full continuum of service and care. As a Calusa Harbour resident, you will find the perfect balance of the independence you want and the care you may need now and in the future.
Services & Amenities at Calusa Harbour
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities, scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
For more information on the services and amenities available for the care level you are seeking, please give us a call or stop by the community.