Broward Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Broward Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

April 17, 2014

By Mr. Nadreau

When my husband had to be admitted to Rehab and then Long time care, I researched and visited several Nursing Homes within a 25 mile radius and found that Broward Nursing & Rehab Center had the cleanest and most professional caring staff for my husband. Although it is 25 miles from our home in Coral Springs, I chose Broward Nursing and Rehab rather than choosing one closer and more convenient to our home. My husband owned Nursing Homes up in Connecticut and he always told me what to look for in a good Nursing Home. Does it smell when you go inside? What does the menu look like and be sure to check the kitchen and refrigerator out. What kind of activities do they have? Is the staff (Receptionist, CNA's, Nurses, social workers caring and friendly? Are they interested in the residents? When you show up unexpectedly, is the care the same as your normal Saturday and Sunday visits? Are they observant and notice when a resident may need medical attention or medicine adjusted? After almost three years, the answer to all the above is "yes!" My husband and I both have adjusted and I do get to bring him home two or three times a month via TOPS vans who transport my husband in his wheelchair to and from the Nursing Home. It has been an adjustment neither of us ever expected to go through and we are grateful Broward Nursing and Rehab are a caring home and unlike a lot of Nursing Homes I have seen.

Features of Broward Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Broward Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Broward Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Fort Lauderdale, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Broward Nursing & Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Broward Nursing & Rehabilitation Center