Regency on the Lake - Fort Gratiot

5669 Lakeshore Rd, Fort Gratiot, MI, 48059

Reviews of Regency on the Lake - Fort Gratiot

Disappointed. September 06, 2013

I gave Regency a 2-Star review because there were only TWO staff there who actually behaved in way that would suggest they are there for the people they care for rather than the paycheck. My mother received showers (when my sister and I gave them to her). Soiled linens were left in her room, when water was spilled the aide came in the room, put two towels down and walked out, leaving the towels on the floor. Passing trays took precedence over call lights and the customer service was extremely poor. Do not judge this book by its cover; it is a BEAUTIFUL facility, until you stay a while. I am in the process of filing a formal complaint. The majority of the staff were rude, had no sense of professionalism, and used, "I forgot"�, when asked for something and upon walking to the nurses' station finding them sitting and talking rather than caring for the individuals on their hall. There was a nurse and a CENA who were very helpful and professional. For the sake of Regency I hope they stick around and teach the others I dealt with there the meaning of work ethic.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Regency on the Lake - Fort Gratiot

Regency on the Lake - Fort Gratiot is a nursing home in Fort Gratiot, MI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Regency on the Lake - Fort Gratiot for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Regency on the Lake - Fort Gratiot

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Regency on the Lake - Fort Gratiot