Golden Living Center - Foley

1701 North Alston Street, Foley, AL, 36535

Reviews of Golden Living Center - Foley

hobbarlow June 29, 2012

Other

I was a voluenteer as a minister, doing two church services each week for 3 1/2 years. I saw the nursing staff giving great care of all the residents, making their stays there as best as possible with different activities and such. Great care was taken to keep the place clean and orderly.

ThanHum June 30, 2011

I have a relative that lives at the Foley she has lived there for about 7 years

I find the administration to be most helpful whereas some of the staff tend to

worry me. In the time I have noticed that as some of the staff N.A. dont act very caring & tend to help themselves sometimes to things if they think there is no family coming around. I also find that the majority of the staff are of haitian descent & if they like someone in the facility & they are haitian they are more helpful towards them. The nurses that have been there some are very nice & efficient I believe Margo was the best of them after she left the attitudes of the rest of the staff were barely caring. I hope that the facility

improves staff wise & the prejudice ceases.

About Golden Living Center - Foley

Golden Living Center - Foley is a nursing home in Foley, AL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Golden Living Center - Foley for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Golden Living Center - Foley

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 015032

Location of Golden Living Center - Foley