Diversicare Of Foley

3.0

June 29, 2012

By hobbarlow

Other

I was a voluenteer as a minister, doing two church services each week for 3 1/2 years. I saw the nursing staff giving great care of all the residents, making their stays there as best as possible with different activities and such. Great care was taken to keep the place clean and orderly.

June 30, 2011

By ThanHum

I have a relative that lives at the Foley she has lived there for about 7 years I find the administration to be most helpful whereas some of the staff tend to worry me. In the time I have noticed that as some of the staff N.A. dont act very caring & tend to help themselves sometimes to things if they think there is no family coming around. I also find that the majority of the staff are of haitian descent & if they like someone in the facility & they are haitian they are more helpful towards them. The nurses that have been there some are very nice & efficient I believe Margo was the best of them after she left the attitudes of the rest of the staff were barely caring. I hope that the facility improves staff wise & the prejudice ceases.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Diversicare Of Foley

Medicare (ratings last updated: 07/17/17)

• Overall:
    • Date Certified: 06/01/2017

About Diversicare Of Foley

Diversicare Of Foley is a nursing home in Foley, AL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Diversicare Of Foley for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Diversicare Of Foley