Diversicare Of Foley

1701 North Alston Street, Foley, AL, 36535

Reviews of Diversicare Of Foley

January 28, 2016

By Caring Individual2

My husband stayed at Golden Living Center. As far as the facility itself goes, on a scale of 1 to 10, I would give it a -1. The building was very old and very much in need of repair and updating. It was almost like a third-world country. You would’nt expect to find such a poorly equipped facility like that in the United States. As far as the staff is concerned, especially the actual rehab personnel, they were way above average. They were super and very caring. I just can’t praise them highly enough. They were excellent except there really were hardly any real nurses on staff after 6 in the evening. The administrator of the facility was very responsive to anything that was complained about. He couldn’t have been better. There were some days that the food was fairly good for that type of facility, so food was average.

September 24, 2014

By Michele21

My grandma and my mother-in law were here at Golden Living Center. It’s a really old building. A lot of the staff there are really nice and they look to really take care of the residents, but I would not recommend them for the long term. It's a very busy place, like they always have something going on there, but it’s not the cleanest but not the worst. The caregivers were all very friendly.

December 10, 2012

By Lauralove

My grandmother has been here 10 years and I find all staff to be very caring and professional. I never met a Haitian or a nurse named Margo. The previous review must be a different facility. A great place with many wonderful staff.

June 29, 2012

By hobbarlow

Other

I was a voluenteer as a minister, doing two church services each week for 3 1/2 years. I saw the nursing staff giving great care of all the residents, making their stays there as best as possible with different activities and such. Great care was taken to keep the place clean and orderly.

June 30, 2011

By ThanHum

I have a relative that lives at the Foley she has lived there for about 7 years I find the administration to be most helpful whereas some of the staff tend to worry me. In the time I have noticed that as some of the staff N.A. dont act very caring & tend to help themselves sometimes to things if they think there is no family coming around. I also find that the majority of the staff are of haitian descent & if they like someone in the facility & they are haitian they are more helpful towards them. The nurses that have been there some are very nice & efficient I believe Margo was the best of them after she left the attitudes of the rest of the staff were barely caring. I hope that the facility improves staff wise & the prejudice ceases.

Features of Diversicare Of Foley

Medicare (ratings last updated: 07/17/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2017

About Diversicare Of Foley

Diversicare Of Foley is a nursing home in Foley, AL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Diversicare Of Foley for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Diversicare Of Foley