Heartland Health Care Center-fostrian

540 SUNNYSIDE DR, Flushing, MI, 48433

Reviews of Heartland Health Care Center-fostrian

June 28, 2014

My mom was at the Heartland Health Care Center-Fostrian for some care after being in a hospital. They had assisted living in a separate building, and we looked at that, but we thought it was a smaller operation and she would not do as well there. She didn't live there at all, but I liked the people at Fostrian themselves. She was a very belligerent kind of a patient in the beginning, and they did really well with her. I was surprised. She had a lot of exercising in there, and she did really well with that. The exercise program for her rehab was excellent.

April 08, 2014

By dave p

Many thanks to Pam & the staff of Fostorian Assisted Living in Flushing Mi. Our brother was a resident for almost 2 years.The loving care he received was above what we expected .A clean,friendly,caring, facility that made his and our transition flawless. Thanks for the love and concern you showed our brother. Would highly recommend this facility.

Features of Heartland Health Care Center-fostrian

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Heartland Health Care Center-fostrian

Heartland Health Care Center-fostrian is a nursing home in Flushing, MI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Heartland Health Care Center-fostrian for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Heartland Health Care Center-fostrian