Hollymead

4101 Long Prairie Rd,, Flower Mound, TX, 75028

Reviews of Hollymead

November 13, 2016

By gero

hollymead is an excellent facility with social amenities,dinning room is very nice.facility very clean,rooms very equipped like they are hotel rooms.great team work.my dad was on 700 hall.Good nursing staffs especially this little nurse name MAX,he is such a great nurse.he took special care for my dad.he is just so special.words can not explain.I highly recommend to anybody who is looking for a great place to go to hollymead,

May 04, 2016

By bro5619

This facility is very nice. My mother was here for a short time. The nurses were very friendly and helpful for us. The admissions team was a great help getting mother situated. The administrator was friendly and made himself available to us and mother for any questions or concerns. She enjoyed the food and said that someone would come by to take her order, so it felt more like room service at a hotel than what you might expect from a nursing home.

March 15, 2016

My mom was in Hollymead before she passed. The service was very good, and it was very clean and well-maintained. The only problem we had was that we were very disappointed regarding the assistance of the doctors at the end. The resident doctor or the one who was supposed to sign her death certificate, used an abbreviation. It was already a week after mom was in the funeral home, and they didn’t cremate her because of that. They called several times regarding the death certificate, and that to us was stressful and something we will never forget. We had to call Hollymead about four times on the Thursday before the service, which was on a Saturday, telling them that I needed answers to why my mom wasn’t cremated and why the doctor didn’t go there. They said that the doctor was on a personal appointment and that she can go in to take care of that on the next day, Friday. I told them that it needs to be done that day because they needed to cremate her tomorrow, Friday, and on Saturday was the service, which I have people coming from all over the world, and they couldn’t guarantee it. It was very stressful for both daughters who were taking care of their mother and very insensitive of the doctor to say that she couldn’t go because she was at an appointment. She had to do it over the Internet, which was so impersonal, but she took care of it. The other thing is that the doctors they have on staff, unfortunately, are not flexible. They don’t have flexible hours to speak to the family. When we left notes with a phone number, they wouldn’t call. We would leave specific instructions for the doctors to call, and they wouldn’t call. We had to continuously call, and they would say, “Oh no, she was here, but she left/we don’t know when she comes tomorrow.” The administration and the staff, the food, and the ones that took care of her and the nurses were very nice.

November 30, 2015

By Sheila J1

My father is in skilled nursing at Hollymead since the middle of September, and it's wonderful. Everybody has been very nice to him. It's very clean and well taken care of. They have outside gardens, a beauty/barber shop, and a little gift shop. They don't have a lot of activities, but they just hired a new activities director. Services include medications, labs, and wound care. The staff has been very nice. It's newer and a lot prettier, and the rooms were a lot nicer.

August 31, 2015

By Dawn30

We already got my mother in at Hollymead. I've been very happy with them. It is a very good facility. We chose it because they're very nicely decorated and very clean, the staff was very friendly, and it just gave me a good feeling that it was more like my mom's home. Hollymead is more expensive, but it is well worth it. The facility is well kept and clean. The staff is really good to the people there. It is just a really nice place. It is almost like a spa instead of an old person's home.

May 13, 2015

Hollymead was a new facility. It just opened in September. The facility was great with all the new and fancy paint and carpets. If someone needs good rehab, it is the place to go. The rehab people were excellent. Their price was extremely high. It was very expensive, but it was a great facility. Their food was good. The rooms and apartments were as good as you can expect.

Features of Hollymead

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Hollymead

Hollymead is a nursing home in Flower Mound, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Hollymead for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Hollymead