Hollymead

Overview of Ratings

3.6

November 30, 2015

By Sheila J1

My father is in skilled nursing at Hollymead since the middle of September, and it's wonderful. Everybody has been very nice to him. It's very clean and well taken care of. They have outside gardens, a beauty/barber shop, and a little gift shop. They don't have a lot of activities, but they just hired a new activities director. Services include medications, labs, and wound care. The staff has been very nice. It's newer and a lot prettier, and the rooms were a lot nicer.

August 31, 2015

By Dawn30

We already got my mother in at Hollymead. I've been very happy with them. It is a very good facility. We chose it because they're very nicely decorated and very clean, the staff was very friendly, and it just gave me a good feeling that it was more like my mom's home. Hollymead is more expensive, but it is well worth it. The facility is well kept and clean. The staff is really good to the people there. It is just a really nice place. It is almost like a spa instead of an old person's home.

May 13, 2015

Hollymead was a new facility. It just opened in September. The facility was great with all the new and fancy paint and carpets. If someone needs good rehab, it is the place to go. The rehab people were excellent. Their price was extremely high. It was very expensive, but it was a great facility. Their food was good. The rooms and apartments were as good as you can expect.

Features of Hollymead

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Hollymead

Hollymead is a nursing home in Flower Mound, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Hollymead for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Hollymead