Delmar Gardens North

4401 PARKER ROAD, Florissant, MO, 63033

Reviews of Delmar Gardens North

MsWhitt August 12, 2011

My sister is a current resident at Delmar Gardens due to a stroke and polymyositis. At first we were apprehensive about the care she would receive here, but from day one, our concerns were relieved. There was a nice "Welcome" package in her room consisting of balloons and nice toiletries. They provide daily activities and an outstanding rehabilitation center where my sister is getting the physical therapy she needs. Due to the great care she is receiving, she may be able to come home in a couple of weeks. Delmar Gardens is always clean and fresh smelling during my visits and the staff is really nice, patient and caring. The grounds are beautiful and on nice days, my sister likes to sit outdoors to enjoy the lakeview. I would definitely recommend this facility for families with loved ones needed long-term nursing care or short to mid-term rehabilitation services.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Delmar Gardens North

Delmar Gardens North is a nursing home in Florissant, MO that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Delmar Gardens North for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Delmar Gardens North

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Delmar Gardens North