Delmar Gardens North

4401 PARKER ROAD, Florissant, MO, 63033

Reviews of Delmar Gardens North

concernedgranddaughter August 22, 2012

My grandma went in to the assisted living facility at Delmar Gardens North after she broke her hip and was released from the hospital last November. The elderly care facility was organized and all the staff was very courteous and helpful. They answered any questions we had. The building was always clean and well kept. My grandma took a little longer to recover than initially thought, but we are not sure if that was her unwillingness to push herself, her heeling more slowly than previously thought, or her actual physical therapy sessions. In addition, my grandma seemed down during that time. This is probably due to the fact that she was hurt and wanted to return to her normal life and not a reflection of the facility. Although it is worth noting that her morale was not encouraged to improve by staff. The other resident in the facility can sometimes be invasive to your visit, but this common in elderly care facilities, in my experience.

granddaughter24 November 17, 2011

Delmar Gardens is a wonderful facility full of knowledgeable staff and friendly staff. My grandma has been living in their assisted living portion for over five years and has never had a complaint. The staff has employees that help residents take the right medicine, check on them twice a day and even help bathe them, if needed. They provide three meals a day in the dining area for the residents. We visit her every Sunday and the staff we come across is always great! The facilities are well kept and modern. The community provides a plethora of activities for residents and family member to participate in. My grandmother also utilizes their onsite hair salon and church services, not to mention ice cream parlor. Every year this location of Delmar Gardens has a Fourth of July party that is free to the public and a lot of fun for everyone. I would recommend this facility to anyone looking for an assisted living community.

MsWhitt August 12, 2011

My sister is a current resident at Delmar Gardens due to a stroke and polymyositis. At first we were apprehensive about the care she would receive here, but from day one, our concerns were relieved. There was a nice "Welcome" package in her room consisting of balloons and nice toiletries. They provide daily activities and an outstanding rehabilitation center where my sister is getting the physical therapy she needs. Due to the great care she is receiving, she may be able to come home in a couple of weeks. Delmar Gardens is always clean and fresh smelling during my visits and the staff is really nice, patient and caring. The grounds are beautiful and on nice days, my sister likes to sit outdoors to enjoy the lakeview. I would definitely recommend this facility for families with loved ones needed long-term nursing care or short to mid-term rehabilitation services.

About Delmar Gardens North

Delmar Gardens North is a nursing home in Florissant, MO that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Delmar Gardens North for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Delmar Gardens North

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: