Willowbrook Manor

Overview of Ratings

2.8

September 05, 2012

By Sydney 1

I visited my Aunt on September 3, 2012. She is in for rehab. I was not impressed. It appears that, according to the nurse's aid, they had run out of food and she did not get a tray. This had also happened the day before at breakfast. The food "they found" to serve her was horrible and looked cold. The tv had not been placed in her room. The roommate was discharged on the day my Aunt arrived and by Monday the bed still had not been made or her side of the room cleaned up. The excuses were the facility was short-staffed because of the holiday, well if you cannot provide quality care because of the holiday the facility should not accept patients at that time. I am sure that the $$ the rehab patients bring in is more than enough to cover hot food and full staff on the weekends. As I said, I was not impressed and will not recommend this facility to those with the need for rehab services.

June 25, 2012

By msmelissab

When I walked into the nursing place, I was happy it smelled great. I did not smell any urine or odor. I was also excited to see a tv room, hair salon and game room. I was confused on why none of the staff asked me for ID. I thought that was very unsafe. As I wondered the halls looking for my family member, I noticed all the patients were fully dressed and sitting in chairs. I must say, the patient's rooms were outdated. All of the dressers looked old and broken down. I also thought the peeling wallpaper was not attractive. When I found my family member's room, I was happy to see her name on the door yet, I thought it was a conflict of privacy. When I entered my grandma's room, I was so pleased to see her sitting up in a chair listening to her favorite music. I was also pleased to see her cards, gifts and flowers were nicely displayed. I always enjoy visiting Willowbrook. I just wish the staff would be more friendly to me.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Willowbrook Manor

Medicare (ratings last updated: 07/07/17)

• Overall:
    • Date Certified: 06/01/2017

About Willowbrook Manor

Willowbrook Manor is a nursing home in Flint, MI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Willowbrook Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Willowbrook Manor