Willowbrook Manor

G - 4436 BEECHER RD, Flint, MI, 48532

Reviews of Willowbrook Manor

Caring89832550 July 20, 2014

My mom-in-law is at Willowbrook Manor. It got good ratings on the website. I really don't like the rooms because there are three people in one room, so it was kind of crowded. I don't think that the staff are attentive enough, especially to the families. They don't really relay a lot of information to the families about what kind of care the patient is receiving. She is not participating in anything because she doesn't want to, but they do have activities. They do arts and crafts and puzzles.

Sydney 1 September 05, 2012

I visited my Aunt on September 3, 2012. She is in for rehab. I was not impressed. It appears that, according to the nurse's aid, they had run out of food and she did not get a tray. This had also happened the day before at breakfast. The food "they found" to serve her was horrible and looked cold. The tv had not been placed in her room. The roommate was discharged on the day my Aunt arrived and by Monday the bed still had not been made or her side of the room cleaned up. The excuses were the facility was short-staffed because of the holiday, well if you cannot provide quality care because of the holiday the facility should not accept patients at that time. I am sure that the $$ the rehab patients bring in is more than enough to cover hot food and full staff on the weekends. As I said, I was not impressed and will not recommend this facility to those with the need for rehab services.

msmelissab June 25, 2012

When I walked into the nursing place, I was happy it smelled great. I did not smell any urine or odor. I was also excited to see a tv room, hair salon and game room. I was confused on why none of the staff asked me for ID. I thought that was very unsafe. As I wondered the halls looking for my family member, I noticed all the patients were fully dressed and sitting in chairs. I must say, the patient's rooms were outdated. All of the dressers looked old and broken down. I also thought the peeling wallpaper was not attractive. When I found my family member's room, I was happy to see her name on the door yet, I thought it was a conflict of privacy. When I entered my grandma's room, I was so pleased to see her sitting up in a chair listening to her favorite music. I was also pleased to see her cards, gifts and flowers were nicely displayed. I always enjoy visiting Willowbrook. I just wish the staff would be more friendly to me.

About Willowbrook Manor

Willowbrook Manor is a nursing home in Flint, MI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Willowbrook Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Willowbrook Manor

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Willowbrook Manor