Hunterdon Care Center

1 Leisure Court, Flemington, NJ, 08822

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Hunterdon Care Center

Giofin January 18, 2015

If you care about an elderly parent don't send them here. They wait forever when pressing for a nurse. End up with bed sores. The aides are not nice to the patient unless a visitor is present. Not once did anyone turn my parent when I was there. And we were present for hours at a time.

Ubertosa August 27, 2013

I really liked The Hunterdon. The majority of the staff that I dealt with was very caring.

Sherry630 August 14, 2011

After visiting several rehabilitation centers in Hunterdon county I decided on HCC for my mother. I liked that it was relatively small and separate from nursing home. The nurses, PT staff and Pt doc was excellent. They all went above and beyone to care for my mother.

About Hunterdon Care Center

Hunterdon Care Center is a nursing home in Flemington, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Hunterdon Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Hunterdon Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Hunterdon Care Center