Augusta Nursing & Rehab Center

83 CROSSROADS LANE, Fishersville, VA, 22939

Reviews of Augusta Nursing & Rehab Center

LTWest432 July 31, 2011

The first thing that I noticed was the sign posted on the door: "Please do not let the cats out!" Cats? I discovered that the home keeps several cats who are free to move around the center, visiting the residents. It was a charming and homey touch. The building is decorated like most assisted living centers, with darker carpet and cheerful wall paper. Staff were very helpful to all visitors. One of the things I noticed the most during my visit was the number of family members who were there. They have a very open policy for visitation and I was impressed to see a number of families eating together in the dining room. The nurses were attentive, and polite. Most of them were focused on their tasks. Care is taken with any controlled medications. The real impact I had from my experience there was when I heard one nurse describe visiting the center on her day off so that she could say goodbye to a dying patient.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Augusta Nursing & Rehab Center

Augusta Nursing & Rehab Center is a nursing home in Fishersville, VA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Augusta Nursing & Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Augusta Nursing & Rehab Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Augusta Nursing & Rehab Center