Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland

Overview of Ratings

2.8

December 17, 2012

By wvawmn

I was a resident of this facility. I needed to learn to walk. I acquired C-Diff while at a hospital or at this facility. I complained almost daily of a Diarrhea. They treated me but never asked was the diarrhea pasty or the color. They never did a lab test. They should have done several stool occults. Consequently, I lost my colon. They did not have enough RNs on their staff. An RN should have visited each patient daily and should have asked each patients about complaints. Complaints such as Diarrhea should have been reported to the physician. The staff allowed me to vomit for hours and hours before I was transferred. No one checked on me while they knew that I was throwing green fluid. Don't let anyone you love stay at this facility.

Features of Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland

Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland is a nursing home in Fayetteville, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland