Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland

4600 CUMBERLAND ROAD, Fayetteville, NC, 28306

Reviews of Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland

bcrandjer March 03, 2013

My mother was a resident in late 2010 due to a fall and was sent by the hospital to Carolina Rehab for rehabilitation. During her few weeks as a 'resident', she developed a nasty bed sore on her back side. We are STILL nursing it today at home. It has been a painful 3 years for my mother. This place is understaffed and I strongly discourage anyone from using this facility. Anytime I would call to check on my mother, the telephone would ring and ring. Obviously, money is more important than hiring enough quaified, caring professionals!!

wvawmn December 17, 2012

I was a resident of this facility. I needed to learn to walk. I acquired C-Diff while at a hospital or at this facility. I complained almost daily of a Diarrhea. They treated me but never asked was the diarrhea pasty or the color. They never did a lab test. They should have done several stool occults. Consequently, I lost my colon. They did not have enough RNs on their staff. An RN should have visited each patient daily and should have asked each patients about complaints. Complaints such as Diarrhea should have been reported to the physician. The staff allowed me to vomit for hours and hours before I was transferred. No one checked on me while they knew that I was throwing green fluid. Don't let anyone you love stay at this facility.

About Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland

Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland is a nursing home in Fayetteville, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 345505
  • Ownership Type For Profit Corporation

• Resident Capacity 136