Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Katherine's Place at Wedington

Katherine's Place at Wedington, a place where neighbors become friends, where everyday living is enhanced by meaningful things to do. We've taken the traditional approach to aging and replaced it with a setting that is much more like a community. We are specialists in the art of caring.

Reviews of Katherine's Place at Wedington

Posted by mmmyof2 February 26, 2015
2.0

My mother has been here for a while now and enjoys the food and environment. It's very pretty and seems to be clean when I visit.

But every week when I talk to my mom it seems like I get the same complaint! There is a employee that apparently works at the beginning of each week that according to my mom spends all of her time complaining about her personal life, kids, and where she works, especially supervisors. My mom says this is a every single week type thing. She says the lady has long reddish hair. If you are a higher up at Katherine's, please, talk to your staff about what is okay to discuss with your residents! My mom doesn't need to hear that this employee has a hard home life and doesn't like working there!

My mom doesn't want to complain because she doesn't want any of the staff to treat her negatively for complaining. But if it goes on much longer I will talk to someone about it personally anyway.

Posted by Mary106742650 February 26, 2015
4.0

Katherine's Place is nice. They are very friendly and helpful. My dad likes it. He wouldn't like any place, and he really doesn't want to be there, but it is OK, and it is working well. They do rehab and stuff like that. He likes the food. They cook whatever he wants so he is pretty happy with that. We just had to get something close by so he can be close to the hospital.

Posted by riprolande December 11, 2014
1.0

My grabma passed away on Nov 30th unexpectedly. My grandpa has gotten 3 different stories now there is an investigation going on. Pretty horrible if you ask me. We will not give up until we find the true reason. They also let her go with a broke hip for a few weeks. Just beware. And yes. We have proof. They also "misplaced" a whole bag full of personal items and nobody is being held accountable. It was my uncle's rosary and pictures of him who passed away last year. Horrible place.

Posted by amandarodriguez October 13, 2012

My experiences with the place of Katherine was very positive. I visit my grandmother at anytime. My grandmother always said about the staff kindly. The facility is lovely entering the lobby was like walking into a tourist resort. They have a large open air garden with a water feature for your customers to enjoy. They also have many other services such as parties, and church on Sundays. They also had a large dining area that serves delicious food. I will always be indebted to his staff for the care they gave my grandmother in her last days.

Posted by stdntnrse April 18, 2012
4.0

Katherine's Place has a very pleasant environment. The facilities are top notch, It doesn't feel like a "nursing-home" it has modern furniture and appliances, and the building is tastefully decorated. The building was recently built, it has up to date medical supplies and machines, and luxuries like on site massage and hair stylists. The rehabilitation program is outstanding and there are fun activities everyday ranging from bingo to movie theatre outings. The nursing staff was caring, but the CNA staff seemed to be lacking in authority. At times, I felt as if the nurses just let the CNA's do whatever they wanted. While at this facility, I noticed that many residents loved it there. The residents felt cared for and important, which seems like the most important aspect to me. For the most part, the staff seemed to have a passion for their job. Overall, Katherine's Place has a homelike feel, outstanding onsite programs and activities, and a caring staff.

Medicare Ratings