Amberwoods Of Farmington

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Amberwoods Of Farmington

July 15, 2015

By John s555

I had my mother here for 3 months after us suffered a stroke. It was a very difficult time for me. The director of nurses was most kind. She went over the expectations, the nurses was amazing, especially Bella. He made sure my mom got all the care she needed to improve. The physical therapy was amazing too. They got my mother walking after several weeks. I still can't believe how good the staff was and my mom was is very picky like the food. The administration Tammy is amazing, she always have time to talk to the family and never just treat us as mumbers. I highly recommend this place. Trust me give then a chance and you too would love it.

June 27, 2015

By KingColt

My father has been a patient at this place for about 4 months. In that time we have found several bed sores on him that staff didn't notice or treat. We had to point them out to the on duty nurse, on more than one occasion at that for treatment.

March 13, 2015

By Carole Borg

My husband was at Amberwoods for 3 months before he passed away. My family and I found administrators and staff to be most caring. They visited all the wards each day and spoke with patients and called each by name. They knew family members by name, also, and were most friendly. My husband was at Amberwoods 4 years earlier for rehab after a serious operation, and the family and I were very pleased to be able to have him there again. I would, and have, recommended Amberwoods without reservation. I cannot speak highly enough of the care and friendship we received there.

May 22, 2014

By aaPat

This place is awful and is costing $12.000 a month. Not enough staff. Someone is making money. I would rather pass away then have to live here

December 26, 2013

By dementia14

This facility does not have enough staff. My Mom is in the dementia ward and is not receiving the proper care

Features of Amberwoods Of Farmington

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Amberwoods Of Farmington

Amberwoods Of Farmington is a nursing home in Farmington, CT that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Amberwoods Of Farmington for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Amberwoods Of Farmington