Fairport Baptist Homes | Nursing Home

4646 Nine Mile Point Road, Fairport, NY, 14450

Reviews of Fairport Baptist Homes | Nursing Home

Jen B August 18, 2015

My mom entered the facility initially for rehab after a stroke, however she soon started to display Dementia. As a result, she was transferred to long term care. The staff at FBH has been amazing at both addressing my moms specific needs to trying to keep her constantly engaged. She has also developed personal relationships with many of her caregivers which makes the transition to not living independently so much better. They're community design with a kitchen and living room for each household, as well as the resident household cat that she loves, are just some of the many great features there. With rehab, medical and even psychological care provided, they are proactive at addressing all her needs. With all the less than desirable places that seniors end up, I'm so happy and grateful that my mom is helped and cared for by such a wonderful place. And I'm super uptight and protective about her and I feel completely comfortable with them tending to her. I'm so grateful that that's where she ended up. I highly recommend FBH!

Caring102852950 March 12, 2015

Fairport is a nice facility, and the people are very nice. My father-in-law said the food is good, and experience is good too. It’s a fairly modern facility, it's clean, and the care seems really good. They have normal activities, it’s a nursing home, and the patients aren’t all together with it.

judyb1 December 23, 2013

Other

This care center offers a warm family type of caring you don't usually see. All employees were capable and then some. Interfacing with the work staff always gets you what you want, care and respect for your loved one.My only concern was the nursing staff being swamped, so I suggest you try to accommodate their time limitations when you have questions.They're doing their part, but you still have to do yours too. I used this facility a number of times for physical therapy, recovery for my mother and know some of their longterm staff who are terrific people , in and out of work.A good place!

Caring001 December 27, 2012

Fairport Baptist seemed very nice. My sister-in-law's mother is in there and she seems to be very happy there. We did have my mom on a waiting list, but because of the room and the renovations, they're cutting back on skilled nursing home.

About Fairport Baptist Homes

Fairport Baptist Homes is a nursing home in Fairport, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Fairport Baptist Homes for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Fairport Baptist Homes

• Companion Suites We Offer Companion Suites

• Features Extra Chapel, Gift Shop, Rehabilitation

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Psychiatric Care
  • Nurse On Staff We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Activities Extra Playing Cards, Library, Christmas Parties, Mother's Day Brunch, Valentine's Day Celebration

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 335576
  • Ownership Type Non Profit Church Related

• Resident Capacity 196