Heartland of Woodridge

3801 WOODRIDGE BOULEVARD, Fairfield, OH, 45014

Reviews of Heartland of Woodridge

very unhappy 01 May 18, 2013

I would not send my dog to this place,my vet treats them better than these people do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I plan on reporting this to the medical board,they could not even get my father a bedside toilet,told him he would have to use a bed pan,then they could not find the pump for his feeding tube,took 45 mins to even respond when he used the nurses call button,they would not like to be treated this way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They made me rate at least 1 star I really do not think they rank that high!!!!!!!!!!!!

kllhh September 29, 2012

This nursing home is a nightmare,lazy staff,my loved one has to call us to help because they wont,they rarely check on there patients,weve almost been without a dad because of the nurses and staff who dont do there job,god please watch over the people in there who dont have people to speak for them,,,best wishes we are moving our loved one

cathyr0620 May 26, 2012

I am pretty disappointed with Heartland of Woodridge. A lot of the staff are excellent, aides and physical therapy staff, but there are also a few (aides and nurses) who could certainly improve. My mother has been on strict bed rest because of a non-weight bearing leg. She cannot get up to go to the restroom on her own, so she has to beep the aides to come get her on a bed pan. Most respond very quickly (within ten minutes or so), but there are a handful who continuously make her wait 30 minutes to an hour, or longer...she has accidented on herself several times because of this. She has also had problems with the nurses not giving her her medicines. Most are ok, but one in particular, refuses to just give my mother her medications when they are due, she insists that it's my mothers responsibility to remind her to give them to her (oh and my mother is also in the early stages of dimentia). They've also brought her the wrong pain pills a few times (lower dosage than prescribed). Aside from these few bad eggs, the staff is wonderful! Very friendly and welcoming! The physical therapy staff are amazing! I've sat and watched them interact with a lot of the residents, and they love them all! The only other problem we've had here is the food. On the website they talk about chef prepared meals and special diet needs (one of the reasons we chose this place for my diabetic mother with heart failure). All of the residents seem to get the same food no matter what. We've requested low sodium, no white bread, no sugar, etc, and not one of the requests have been met...they bring what they have and if it's something she isn't supposed to have it's either eat it, go without, or wait for me to bring her something from home. They have a good foundation staff wise, just need to get rid of the few bad eggs and put more care into their patients meals.

PEGGY STOVER June 10, 2008

My loved one stayed here

the care my relative received was unjustly neglegent. She is a stroke victim and requires bedpan assistance at night. She was left waiting to get on bedpan any where from 30-45 minutes and had to call her husband after leaving the light on for aide for 45 minutes to have someone remove the pan. After her husband called the nurses station the aides got upset and grabbed her by the arm to roll her over causing excessive bruises to her arm and calling her bedpan baby. I only hope these people need help in their elder years and have to be called name and roughed up as they have my family member.

About Heartland of Woodridge

Heartland of Woodridge is a nursing home in Fairfield, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Heartland of Woodridge for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Heartland of Woodridge

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Heartland of Woodridge