Fairfax Nursing Center

10701 MAIN STREET, Fairfax, VA, 22030

Reviews of Fairfax Nursing Center

MrDude October 12, 2012

For the most part I think this facility is pretty good. The staff is very kind to my father even though he is probably one of the more difficult residents.I have been present when they serve the residents food and it does not look very appetizing. They recently installed a "higher end" wing of the facility for wealthier residents but I have not noticed a drop off in care. They also recently instituted a new method of distributing pharmaceuticals mechanically which has been great when I take my father out as each does is portioned into individual bags. I also enjoy the animals they have at this facility.

tjoyce September 10, 2011

My grandmother lived at this facility for many years. The nursing staff was reliable and very helpful. There were also a lot of activities that my grandmother could participate in. They had a number of outings she could go on as well. There were a few instances where personal items would disappear, but I believe that is pretty common in most nursing homes. OVerall, we had a great experience.

hcturnage July 05, 2011

I am the husband of a patient with late stage Alzheimer's. I am satified with the care she receives which includes careful attention to what she eats, periodic reviews of her medications, and appropriate physical therapy. I am personally made to feel welcome when I visit.

About Fairfax Nursing Center

Fairfax Nursing Center is a nursing home in Fairfax, VA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Fairfax Nursing Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Fairfax Nursing Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: