Dayspring Of Miami Valley Hlth Care Center & Rehab

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Dayspring Of Miami Valley Hlth Care Center & Rehab

January 30, 2014

By Ellen19

My husband was at Dayspring for 20 days for his rehab. He stayed in a double room which he didn’t have anybody with him until the last week he was there. The accommodation was fine. The food was wonderful and the dining room is beautiful. The staff are very attentive.

September 27, 2013

By Joanna5

I fractured my arm and had surgery. I was in the hospital for a couple of days. Then they sent me to Dayspring. I had be on pain medicine and was going through withdrawals from not being able to smoke. However, they gave me no pain medication whatsoever. I was so sick from going through withdrawals and being without food for three days. I received no physical therapy.

Features of Dayspring Of Miami Valley Hlth Care Center & Rehab

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Dayspring Of Miami Valley Hlth Care Center & Rehab

Dayspring Of Miami Valley Hlth Care Center & Rehab is a nursing home in Fairborn, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Dayspring Of Miami Valley Hlth Care Center & Rehab for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Dayspring Of Miami Valley Hlth Care Center & Rehab