Eskaton Care Center Fair Oaks

11300 Fair Oaks Boulevard, Fair Oaks, CA, 95628

Reviews of Eskaton Care Center Fair Oaks

Harold Witsaman May 11, 2016

Overall care was good. Food was good. PT is excellent. One or two attendants could use further training and supervision. Their work was adequate but not particularly caring or responsive.

Susan B.2 February 27, 2016

Caring, loving and beautiful environment. A happy place. The entire personnel was dedicated and entirely trustworthy. They found ways to brighten mom's days and comfort her at night. Food is nutritious and delicious. Excellent staff from nurses, wound care specialists to cleaning.

Leta Chapman December 31, 2015

Excellent in all aspects care, activities and especially great food. This was the second time I've stayed at your facility. The first time I was so happy that I picked you for my second visit too.

Tim37 November 30, 2015

The staff is great. They make my mom feel like a queen. They keep me informed of changes to medicine, treatment and condition. The facility is kept clean and fresh smelling. My mom enjoys the activities in house as well as the visitors who come to entertain.

Doris Brantley October 30, 2015

I feel so at home here. Everything is so relaxing. The people are just great and the food is too good. My roommate and I laugh just like two teenagers.

Trudy & Linda October 29, 2015

Excellent! The staff is wonderful and the food is great. As a family, I’m very pleased how Clifford is being cared for. Their activities are very much enjoyable. The environment there is very friendly and clean.

Carolyn Hammerstad October 22, 2015

Uncle came to Eskaton from another facility 2 years ago. He initially had bedsores when he arrived. At the other facility he had not had physical therapy or speech therapy. Since moving to Eskaton, he’s been having speech and physical therapy. His bedsore healed and he is now able to feed himself. Thanks to the staff who is caring and kind.

Caring90504950 March 20, 2015

I have visited another facility after my mother was placed. It is Eskaton Fair Oaks. I know somebody who had a parent there. We are actually considering moving my mother over there because she would have access to an outdoor area. She could get up and walk because she is very capable of walking, but it is a liability to the facility if she would fall so they prefer she doesn't walk around. Overall I think it would probably rate higher than her current facility. It just seems like an overall better facility as far as what patients have access to. Everybody eats in the same dining room, and they have access to an outdoor area that is secured. They can get up and walk around. So those are the things that would be important to us as family members. They are very friendly and helpful from what I witnessed. I was only there for a short period of time to check out the place. The rooms are adequate. I would say the staff seemed more involved with the patients. I think they paid more attention to the patients.

Caring95000450 September 30, 2014

The Eskaton Care Center was very nice but they didn’t have any openings on the day that my dad was released from the hospital. We also had recommendations from other people who had relatives staying there, saying that it was a very nice facility. It was clean. It had very pleasant surroundings, and the staff seemed very pleasant, very nice and very helpful. They didn’t have patients lined up in the halls looking like they were being neglected. If my dad needed care again, it would still be my top choice.

Phil14 August 30, 2014

My mom is at Eskaton Care Center now. My first impression is that it is clean, nice and well taken care off. I like that it is well kept and it didn't have the smell that you have when going to a lot of old folks homes. I like the staff. They are very good. My mom is in a shared room. It is adequate and nice. The food is adequate. They have activities like bingo, luau nights, Fourth of July celebrations and things like that, but they say my mom is not in the condition to partake in a lot of activities.

Cathy38 January 30, 2014

I was a patient at Eskaton Care Center Fair Oaks for 10 weeks. The facility is very clean and I think they pride themselves on that. Their staff works so hard, but the only disadvantage is that most of them barely speak English. The food is institutionalized food and it's horrible. All in all, my stay at this nursing home has all been good.

ninerrod February 25, 2013

wish to express my gratitude for the excellent care provided me from 2-17-2013 through 2-26-2013. The staff was extremely proficient in all aspects in my care. I would personally like to commend Aashni(LVN) p.K (CNA), Tanya (LVN) Augustina (CNA) Valentina (CNA) for their individual support in providing me relief from the most excruciating pain I have ever known.Escaton should be commended in their selection of employees that I have mentioned I also would like to mention Rick,Physical Therapist as well as Shirley Physical Therapist for their help in reducing my pain. The accomodations have been outstanding and the food much better than I would have anticipated.I'm sure their are others who were so helpful during my stay but unfortunatly I can't remember all their names. If there is one feature I was not to impressed with it was the Laundry service. Unfortunatly I was subjected to having to wear some garments for 3 consecutive days though I brought a sufficient amount of clothing. As I write this review I am still waiting for my clothes to be delivered. I only hope I will get them before my release tomorrow in the AM. But considering the amount of patients that you provide care for I would still rate you a 5 star facility. I'd just recommend to bring more clothing. My extreme thanks to all associated with this facility. Rod Spadavecchia C-17-A

4julie July 05, 2012

My father was in this facility for 2 years suffering from diabetes, parkinsons disease and many other health issues. when I would visit him.... the nurses were very nice and helpful and my dad enjoyed them too which hlps me to know they were treating him good. my mother would spend 3 hours a day over there with my dad and she was very happy with the nursed also. all though a place like this is never where you want to be or end up..... I believe my father had a good experience and a comfortable stay ... on april 29 he passed away , my mother and sister still make trips to the hospice care center to give cookies and thank you's......

About Eskaton Care Center Fair Oaks

Eskaton Care Center Fair Oaks is a nursing home in Fair Oaks, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Eskaton Care Center Fair Oaks for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Eskaton Care Center Fair Oaks

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Eskaton Care Center Fair Oaks