Legend Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Euless

900 WESTPARK WAY, Euless, TX, 76040

Reviews of Legend Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Euless

Dixie4 February 28, 2014

I thought my husband got good care at Legend Healthcare even though he is a very difficult person to deal with. The staff was very good to him even though he likes to gives orders, but would not take any orders from anybody. He told me that the food was good. I really like that the facility is very clean. Usually a lot of nursing homes have an odor and this facility absolutely did not. Everything was very, very clean.

Edwaniter December 13, 2013

I've already placed a friend at Legend Healthcare for about three months now. She has been at this facility before and when I needed to find her place, this is where she wanted to go. They provide excellent care and the place is very clean. They absolutely have a lot of activities. They play bingo and cards. They also take those that can go out on shopping sprees; it's just a lot. I have no complaints.

About Legend Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Euless

Legend Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Euless is a nursing home in Euless, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Legend Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Euless for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Legend Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Euless

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 676029

Location of Legend Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Euless