Legend Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Euless

900 WESTPARK WAY, Euless, TX, 76040

Reviews of Legend Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Euless

March 26, 2016

By Lucybug

This place is BAD! When I was there for knee replacement surgery, the nurses were never around. They never gave me my pain medications on schedule and were sometimes 3 hours late, even after I had asked several times. Worst of all was that roommate, who I think was a long term care resident, became unresponsive and it took 2 days before they had a dr look at her or sent her to the hospital. She came back 2 weeks later and was totally messed up. She couldn't answer simple questions and slept all day. I think if nursing had listened to me or her family she would still be the perky, pleasant 84 year old she was before. I don't think they even told the dr. until the second day. The food is really bad too. Therapy was pretty good but don't send anyone you love to stay here.

March 14, 2016

By bkra2513

My mom has been at Legend for the last month. My mom has called me to ask me to come up there because she turns on her nurse light and it has taken as long as 3 hours to get the nurse to help her! There is a doctor and a nurse that really needs a translator because you can not understand a word they say! If you can not understand what is going on with your health, they should not be working there...! My mother was vomiting before she went here a month ago. I asked for tests and then after 3 weeks, they decide to do tests and come to find out, My mom has an infection in her body! She would have already been gone by now if the doctors mom did what they were suppose too!!! She can not have certain foods and they are continuously bringing her food that she can't eat, not to mention that the food is nasty! My mom hates this place and can not wait to get out of there!!!

August 05, 2015

By S.Jefferson

THIS FACILITY SAVED OUR MOM's LIFE!!! This is the place to go for Skilled Nursing (Rehab) or Long Term Care. I recently had my loved one there for rehab with the possibility of transitioning to long term on Hospice. As I type this, it bring tears to my eyes. You see, my loved one was transferred to this facility from HEB hospital, and was very sick. Due to her comorbidities, she was a very complex patient to take care of. No other skilled facility would accept her, but Legend Healthcare did and I thank GOD everyday that they did. From day one, the nursing staff, rehab services, dietary, social worker, activities director, and physicians started assessments, implemented treatment, and developed trust. The nursing staff, especially the Director of Nursing, Tenisha ensured that she received safe and confident care. The department heads did patient rounds everyday as a team on all the patients in the building, we had meetings to discuss plan of care, they educated our family along this tough process. As a family, we were never surprised with what was going on, they kept us well informed. The physicians and nurse practitioners are great. At the hospital, we were not given much hope. We were scared that we would have to put her in long term care. But this facility rehab my loved one and we were able to bring her home. She didn't need Hospice or long term care, as previous suggested by the hospital. I thank GOD that we chose this facility, they have a DYNAMIC team of Nurses, CNAs, Therapists, Physicians, Social Worker, and Dietary. I wish I could rate this facility with 10 STARS, they deserve it. I will forever be thankful for the care you provided. If there is anyone out there reading this and considering this facility....PLEASE TAKE YOU LOVED ONE HERE!! I will forever use this company, and should she need Long term care in the future, she will come back to Legend healthcare to live. What more can I say, YOUR FACILITY SAVED HER LIFE!! WE APPRECIATE YOU AND THANK YOU 10 FOLD FOR YOUR CARE DURING OUR TIME OF DESPAIR!! May GOD continue to bless the team of Legend Healthcare in Euless, TX.

February 28, 2014

By Dixie4

I thought my husband got good care at Legend Healthcare even though he is a very difficult person to deal with. The staff was very good to him even though he likes to gives orders, but would not take any orders from anybody. He told me that the food was good. I really like that the facility is very clean. Usually a lot of nursing homes have an odor and this facility absolutely did not. Everything was very, very clean.

December 13, 2013

By Edwaniter

I've already placed a friend at Legend Healthcare for about three months now. She has been at this facility before and when I needed to find her place, this is where she wanted to go. They provide excellent care and the place is very clean. They absolutely have a lot of activities. They play bingo and cards. They also take those that can go out on shopping sprees; it's just a lot. I have no complaints.

Features of Legend Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Euless

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Legend Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Euless

Legend Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Euless is a nursing home in Euless, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Legend Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Euless for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Legend Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Euless