Avamere Rehabilitation of Eugene

2360 CHAMBERS STREET, Eugene, OR, 97405

Reviews of Avamere Rehabilitation of Eugene

witchey1 January 13, 2013

This facility is understaffed at the patient care level. My relative was at this facility for 5 days. They left her in the bathroom for 15 minutes after she had rang for help. She was not given her medications in a timely manor. At 11:15 a.m. me and 2 other relatives were visiting, the med nurse walks in and say," Teresa here are the meds you requested." We asked which ones and she says, "These are her 9 a.m. medications. I have 48 people who I have to give meds to today. I can not be on time for everyone!" She was 1 hour and 15 minutes late! She tried to cover by lying then gives us the 48 patient excuse. My sister was there because she was dying with cancer. The excuses they gave were unprofessional. The care was substandard and cruel to a dying woman. I asked for a incident report to be mailed to me. None was mailed and when I requested a report 2 weeks later they denied knowing of the previous request.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Avamere Rehabilitation of Eugene

Avamere Rehabilitation of Eugene is a nursing home in Eugene, OR that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Avamere Rehabilitation of Eugene for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Avamere Rehabilitation of Eugene

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: