Life Care Center of Estero | Nursing Home

3850 Williams Road, Estero, FL, 33928

Reviews of Life Care Center of Estero | Nursing Home

Caring103859750 March 28, 2015

My mom is in Estero Life Care Center. It is excellent. It is close to my house here in Florida, and they take care of her very well. The facility that they provide is excellent. She has a private room with a bed and chest drawers. However, they can improve on the communication with the family.

Suzy6 March 31, 2014

My grandmother has been in Life Care Center. It's a wonderful facility. She's doing therapy; the staff is very good. The room is very, very nice. I have no complaints.

Caring77913450 February 28, 2014

I would rate Life Care Center of Estero a higher rating because it wasn't crowded. I chose it because of its location and proximity to where we live, and also because I had heard very good things about it. My first impression was it was a very nice facility. They had many activities available and had more equipment in their rehabilitation. They have an excellent physical therapy department. My husband had very good care and he did very well.

Most of the staff were very good and kind. There was one that was not very helpful though. She was the discharge person and she needed to be prodded to get the job done. For the most part, they were lovely and very well-appointed. By summertime, my husband was able to have a room to himself and it worked out very well. Their food was excellent. His meals were delivered to him. He bragged about the food being so good.

About Life Care Center of Estero

Life Care Center of Estero is a nursing home in Estero, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Life Care Center of Estero for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Life Care Center of Estero

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Life Care Center of Estero