Villaspring of Erlanger

Overview of Ratings

2.8

February 01, 2015

By camiel

My husband was recovering from a severe stroke, when he went to Villasprings.He really didnt get much rehab and spent most of his time in bed.He wore the same catherer for 20 days and ended up having a kidney infection,which set his recovery back.He then was sent back to the hospital for treatment.I do not recommend this place at all.

March 04, 2014

By rita8533

My dad lived his last 5 months under hospice at Villa in 2007. I'm sure the staff has changed as well as other things since then, but at that time we were very pleased with everything. My dad was well cared for and when able he participated in activities, church, 4th of July celebration, and really liked the meals as did we. From Aug. 2010 until Oct. 2013 when she passed at 95 yrs, my dad's sister enjoyed living at Villa. Her care was excellent, she made a lot of friends, and loved all the activities. She passed suddenly from pneumonia.

February 01, 2014

By barbara miller

Mom is staying in Villaspring. It is a nice place and it has a Medicaid bed available. I guess there are fancier places out there, but this is a nice one. They are not as larger as I like and the rooms are as not as large as I want it to be, but it is an inviting and a very homey place. The service that they provide is adequate. It can be better in some areas, but they do have very compassionate and caring staff. I think like all homes, they can have more staff. For the most part, we have not experience any staff that is not caring or not very respectful with our mom or very responsive to any concerns we may have. They have an activity director there that keeps them very active on anything they want to be involved in. Mom seems very happy with her food and the food seems adequate. However, I haven't tried it myself. They try to keep them out of the room and into the activity room with things going-on on the better part of the day.

February 04, 2011

By shleesmith

Great place!

My Mom receives excellent, caring supervision. The building is beautiful! Everyone has been kind and helpful. If someone has to be in a nursing home, this one is well above average!

February 06, 2010

By barbara-1

My loved one stayed here

On my father's first day at villasprings he was given sour milk with an expiration date from one week earlier. His bed sheet was not changed, he was not given fresh water on one occasion from one day to the next, the rehab nurse put him on the bicycle and let him pump for 20 minutes. He was 90 years old and was in extreme pain the next day from sore muscles. The last day he was at villasprings he fell and the young man caregiver on the floor walked out of my father's room when we were trying to lift him without even offering us any help. That was when we yanked him out of villasprings. I do not recommend this nursing home.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Villaspring of Erlanger

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Villaspring of Erlanger

Villaspring of Erlanger is a nursing home in Erlanger, KY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Villaspring of Erlanger for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Villaspring of Erlanger