Nursing Homes in Edenton, North Carolina

Nursing Homes in
Edenton, North Carolina

Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Nursing Homes including 0 reviews for Edenton Nursing Homes providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.

Caring.com has a rich library of articles about senior living. We suggest that you start with: Assisted Living or Nursing Home? and Caring Checklist: Evaluating a Nursing Home.

Edenton, North Carolina has at least 3 Nursing Homes within 11 Miles

Need help? Call (800) 609-2693
    • Get valuable cost information
    • Access to over 72,000 reviews
    • View amenities and photos
    By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. You also consent to be contacted by a Caring Family Advisor to explore senior living options at the number provided above using automated calling technology. This consent is not required to obtain our services. We’re always here for you at 800-952-6650.
  • Brian Center Health & Rehab/he

Hertford, NC 27944
    "I visit the Brian center alot. My great grandmother is very special to me so I want to make sure she is fine. The facility is run down and simply not up to standards. The residents smell (the..." More